What/who are you doing for?

Go down

What/who are you doing for?

Post  FutureMrsP on Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:28 am

I was just wondering... is the diet just for the wedding or something else?

I'm dieting for my future health. While I'm pretty healthy and fit, size 12 etc, I'm at really high risk of diabetes and heart problems due to genetic history. So I want to make sure I'm not going to really. It just happens I'm getting married in a few months!!

Anyone else?

FutureMrsP
Tin Bride
Tin Bride

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What/who are you doing for?

Post  Charlie(10/07/10) on Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:38 am

I have to be honest and say I will be dieting purely for the Wedding. I could not do healthy eating infinitively, I love my food too much. The way I see it, is you could look after yourself so well and get hit by a bus tomorrow, but you could live a really unhealthy lifestyle and live to a good age. I would rather live a shorter life and enjoy myself, than have a really long, boring life depriving myself of things that I love. Probably the wrong way to look at it, but that's how I feel. However, if I had health reasons such as diabete's, I would look after myself better. I have a family to think about after all. I will probably try to diet every January for the rest of my life though, just to look sexy in Summer! lol
Charlie(10/07/10)
Old Married
Old Married

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  zepsgal (admin) on Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:41 am

I suppose it is for the wedding, but I think the wedding is just the goal Ive been needing to get my butt in gear!

Ive always been unhappy with my stomach, and I would like to get fit and toned for the wedding, for the honeymoon, and before we have kids and I ruin my stomach forever! Laughing

zepsgal (admin)
Administrator
Administrator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  FutureMrsP on Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:44 am

I'm a real believer in living life to the full- don't get me wrong! I just want to make sure that in thirty years time I can still climb mountains and jump out of aeroplanes. I have just cut down on the cake chocolate and crisps and increased my exercise levels.

FutureMrsP
Tin Bride
Tin Bride

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Charlie(10/07/10) on Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:48 am

FutureMrsP wrote:I'm a real believer in living life to the full- don't get me wrong! I just want to make sure that in thirty years time I can still climb mountains and jump out of aeroplanes. I have just cut down on the cake chocolate and crisps and increased my exercise levels.

I don't want to climb mountains or jump out of aeroplanes even now, never mind in 30 years time. So it's okay for me to be a fatty! lol!
Charlie(10/07/10)
Old Married
Old Married

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  FutureMrsP on Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:01 am

You should try it... Jumping out of an aeroplane is the most relaxing thing I've ever done!

FutureMrsP
Tin Bride
Tin Bride

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Charlie(10/07/10) on Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:03 am

Relaxing? I think a nice hot bath is relaxing, or putting my feet up to watch TV is relaxing, but jumping out of a plane? Are you mad woman?! lol
Charlie(10/07/10)
Old Married
Old Married

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  FutureMrsP on Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:06 am

I admit the actually jumping and freefall bit before the parachute opened were quite scary!

But after the chute opened, and there was nothing above me, or below me or either side and I was floating in midair... well its undescribeable. Its amazing.

FutureMrsP
Tin Bride
Tin Bride

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  zepsgal (admin) on Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:13 am

FutureMrsP wrote:I admit the actually jumping and freefall bit before the parachute opened were quite scary!

But after the chute opened, and there was nothing above me, or below me or either side and I was floating in midair... well its undescribeable. Its amazing.

I think that would be a totally amazing feeling, its just the actual JUMPING OUT bit that I couldnt do! Laughing

x

zepsgal (admin)
Administrator
Administrator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  FutureMrsP on Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:17 am

TBH I think the only thing that got me out of the plane was I was on a territorial army trip with 20 of my mates including the company sergeant major... peer pressure is an amazing thing!

FutureMrsP
Tin Bride
Tin Bride

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum