wonderful weddings!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Having a bad day

2 posters

Go down

Having a bad day Empty Having a bad day

Post  Charlie(10/07/10) Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:24 am

Started my diet on Monday, also woke up feeling rubbish on Monday. Turns out that now I am in the middle of a full on cold with horrid sore throat. Why does sods law always apply to me? I couldn't have had the cold last week when I wasn't dieting could I? No, I have to have it this week when I am dieting. I haven't broken my diet, and don't intend to, but just want to moan about how hard it is. It is soooo hard to get myself up and exercise while I feel this crap. And all I want is a nice warm cup of milky tea to soothe my throat, and I can't even allow myself that because it will take me over my set calorie intake for the day. I have just walked to the post office, then to my mums, then around the block with her dog, then back home again, simply because I need to exercise. But it's so cold out there, and now I feel totally crappy. I'm hungry, I feel like driving my fat arse over to KFC and buying myself a bargain bucket, yes all for me, and I swear I could eat the whole thing. But I know I can't this time, my will has to be strong, I only have 4 months to shift my flabby backside, and I'm determined to do it this time. I just hate diets. Crying or Very sad
Charlie(10/07/10)
Charlie(10/07/10)
Old Married
Old Married

Back to top Go down

Having a bad day Empty Re: Having a bad day

Post  Sarah sajo Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:33 am

I am the same, full of cold and for some reason when I have cold I am constantly starving!?? I have managed to be quite good this week although Rik did buy some kit kats after he saw an advert on tv and decided they were underated and we should start buying more!! what a nerd. So I have been eating alot of Kit Kats lately Twisted Evil
Sarah sajo
Sarah sajo
Old Married
Old Married

Back to top Go down

Post  Charlie(10/07/10) Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:43 am

I think it's like the saying feed a cold, starve a fever. I think your body craves more energy, ie food, to get rid of the cold. I have been so good, not touched chocolate since Sunday. I only have to wait until Saturday as it's my day off, but that thought isn't helping me much today. I just want to curl up under my duvet with some fattening tasty food and watch some TV until I feel better. Crying or Very sad
Charlie(10/07/10)
Charlie(10/07/10)
Old Married
Old Married

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarah sajo Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:23 am

me too last night I just wanted to eat rubbish, Rik even offered to take me out for dinner while we were out sweet shopping, i some how managed to resist and made weight watchers chill risotto instead, followed by a kit kat haha x
Sarah sajo
Sarah sajo
Old Married
Old Married

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum