wonderful weddings!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First Post!!!

4 posters

Go down

First Post!!! Empty First Post!!!

Post  ExcitedBrunetteBride2Be Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:01 am

bounce Very Happy
ExcitedBrunetteBride2Be
ExcitedBrunetteBride2Be
Tin Bride
Tin Bride

Back to top Go down

First Post!!! Empty Re: First Post!!!

Post  sunny bride Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:33 am

how many tests have you done so far lol!

with my first i did 6.. Shocked

xxx
sunny bride
sunny bride
Paper Bride
Paper Bride

Back to top Go down

Post  ExcitedBrunetteBride2Be Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:15 pm

I tested 3 days after AF was due and got a faint line but thought it was EVAP because I looked late, did Clear Blue Digi same day and was negative, did a cheap one next day and negative. Doctor did one 4 days after AF was due and was negative. I tested again when I was 11 days late and got my BFP at dinner time!! I then did one an hour later just to check and a Clear Blue Digi a couple of hours later!

I don't think it has sunk in yet, I did another test yesterday too!! Laughing
ExcitedBrunetteBride2Be
ExcitedBrunetteBride2Be
Tin Bride
Tin Bride

Back to top Go down

Post  Charlie(10/07/10) Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:28 am

Haha! When we decided to have another one, I came off the pill, thinking it would take a good few months. I certainly didn't expect to fall pregnant the first month! But my period never came. 2 days late, I went to Tesco, bought 1 clear blue test, and 2 tesco tests. All said positive. Was that enough for me?! No!!! So I went on ebay and bought 6 more tests strips, all of which came positive. I was just so shocked I'd fallen preggers within 2 weeks of stopping taking the pill! Then, when I was 6 weeks pregnant, I had a slight bleed, so called midwife and got sent to hospital for an early scan. And there on the screen was our little peanut! Little blinking light where his heart was beating! Only THEN did it seem so real! He's 15 months old now, and a right pain in the bum, but lovely all the same! x
Charlie(10/07/10)
Charlie(10/07/10)
Old Married
Old Married

Back to top Go down

Post  ExcitedBrunetteBride2Be Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:52 am

Aww I am such a worrier! I can't wait to have my scan and know everything is ok. It's like a waiting game!
ExcitedBrunetteBride2Be
ExcitedBrunetteBride2Be
Tin Bride
Tin Bride

Back to top Go down

Post  Charlie(10/07/10) Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:08 am

You think now is a waiting game? Wait until your 38 weeks pregnant, huge and uncomfortable, can't reach your own feet to put your socks or shoes on, and have little feet kicking you in the ribs all day! lol! I remember it was sooo uncomfortable towards the end. Waiting the last few weeks for labour to begin is the worst. Feels like you've been pregnant forever, and you just want to get the pain out the way and meet your little one!

As far as worry goes, I felt alot better after the 12 week scan. Then felt alot better again after the 24 weeks mark. Pregnancy has to be one of the most worrying times, I worried about everything, but both turned out fine in the end! Try not to worry too much, stress isn't good for the baby! Saturday isn't too far away. And I would definately reccommend having a 4D scan later in the pregnancy. We went when I was 26 weeks pregnant, and OMG it was amazing! Could see him rubbing his eyes and everything! So cute! x
Charlie(10/07/10)
Charlie(10/07/10)
Old Married
Old Married

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarah sajo Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:57 am

Me and my brothers girlfriend were laughing at the weekend cause it was one year since she found out she was pregnant and I was there the day she did, I knew there was a chance that she was pregnant and that she had gone up to the bathroom to do a test, my brother was at work and me and Rik were downstairs, he didnt have a clue what she was doing up in the bathroom then all of a sudden a voice came down saying Saarrrrahhhh can you come here so I bolted upstairs and she asked me to look at the stick, i just grabbed it and I was like your pregnant, she just sat there looking at me for ages in shock so I started saying yeeeeey its good you are pregnant then she joined in, I was still holding this wee covered stick 5 mins later which she thought was hilarious, her dad didnt actually believe her though till she had the scan, he didnt get how you could tell you were pregnant just from this little stick lol!
Sarah sajo
Sarah sajo
Old Married
Old Married

Back to top Go down

Post  ExcitedBrunetteBride2Be Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:05 am

Laughing Men! H2B kept looking at the stick and was like are you sure!? Hahaha

Charlie, at least that far in you know that with ever kick your little one is doing good. Right now I have no idea! I hope so

Very Happy Very Happy
ExcitedBrunetteBride2Be
ExcitedBrunetteBride2Be
Tin Bride
Tin Bride

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down