what a looney!!!!

Go down

what a looney!!!!

Post  married29 on Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:51 am

this is h2bs ex she has set a facebook account up for her son hes just turned 7 obv its too look at mine and h2bs!!! god i HATE her ohhhh rant over x

married29
Old Married
Old Married

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: what a looney!!!!

Post  Claire-Joannah-Rhymes2b on Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:55 am

Lol feel better now...
I hate that though...think theres's too many kids on there that are too young, just my opnion but i dont like it. My cousin is on he's only 8...too young mun!! x
Claire-Joannah-Rhymes2b
Administrator
Administrator

View user profile http://love-weddings.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  married29 on Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:18 am

i know he wont go on it he doesnt understand hes more into ps3 and xbox i know what shes up too sil2b said be warned shel be at the church when u get there i said oh great really want too see that ugly piece of shite on my wedding day!!!! u think ul have same prob hun x

married29
Old Married
Old Married

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  FutureMrsP on Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:34 am

I remember the good old days when only uni students had facebook accounts....

FutureMrsP
Tin Bride
Tin Bride

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Charlie(10/07/10) on Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:15 am

What a bitch! My son is 8, and I would never dream of setting up a facebook account for him at that age! Especially not to spy on his sperm doner (don't give a stuff about him anyway, he's not even in the boys life anymore). That is one thing that worries me though. He found it very hard to let go of our relationship, even threatening to break h2b's legs when I got with him. I do worry that he'll somehow find out about our Wedding and turn up to ruin it Evil or Very Mad
Charlie(10/07/10)
Old Married
Old Married

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  married29 on Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:26 am

she is a bitch and a full on ugly one at that!!! she uses the kids against him hes a good father to them and pays for thier upbringing yet its still not good enough for her i understand ur situation hun im in something very simiular x

married29
Old Married
Old Married

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  UnconventionalBride on Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:55 am

Block him. Well, her. Then she can't see anything. And if she kicks up a fuss, simply say that you don't want him looking at your personal stuff as it's not appropriate for his age.

(It's also against Facebook policy isn't it? You can get the profile removed if you're feeling really evil I think... Twisted Evil )
UnconventionalBride
Paper Bride
Paper Bride

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  married29 on Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:15 am

UnconventionalBride wrote:Block him. Well, her. Then she can't see anything. And if she kicks up a fuss, simply say that you don't want him looking at your personal stuff as it's not appropriate for his age.

(It's also against Facebook policy isn't it? You can get the profile removed if you're feeling really evil I think... Twisted Evil )
yes evil i am haha she just wants too see what we are up too and find out wedding info!!x lol!

married29
Old Married
Old Married

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum