wonderful weddings!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Got our wedding rings today - cant recommend my jeweller enough!

3 posters

Go down

Got our wedding rings today - cant recommend my jeweller enough! Empty Got our wedding rings today - cant recommend my jeweller enough!

Post  Irish_Bride_2_b Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:11 pm

So - my E- ring is shaped - the band and the head of the ring, which made buying a conventional W-ring pretty impossible. As a last ditch attempt, i went into a smal, independant jewellers - Roux jewellers. I explained my dilemma, and they looked at my e- ring and said they had some templates they had made of bands that might work.

I tried on a few - none fitted my e-ring exactly, but there was one that was pretty darn close. I asked them if they could make it up in 9ct white gold (same as my e-ring) and set 3 small diamonds into the shaped bit. They said they would be able to, so thats what i ordered!

Anyway - i picked it up today, and its amazing! Very subtle, and in keeping with my e- ring! They also said they would replate my E-ring nearer to onmy W-day for free as I had bought my W-ring from there - bargain!

I cant recommend them enough - they are briliant, so if you ever need any jewellery in the Southampton/ New forest area - go there and tell them I sent you!!

H2B's ring came from H. Samuels and is lovely - plain 9ct white gold but extra heavy and he loves it!!

OOO, look at that - one sentance about h2b's ring, all the rest is about mine - i am obviously more important than him!! LOL (joke!!)

So thats my ring, and my shoes that are bespoke........ maybe i am setting a precedent?? lol!

xx
Irish_Bride_2_b
Irish_Bride_2_b
Tin Bride
Tin Bride

Back to top Go down

Got our wedding rings today - cant recommend my jeweller enough! Empty Re: Got our wedding rings today - cant recommend my jeweller enough!

Post  missusS Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:25 pm

that sounds lovely, really pretty, I had mine specially made as well, then got my e-ring reset to match it (I did it in the wrong order-I know!) while hubbys was just a plain one from h samuel as well, i don't think they get the same excitement factor from the rings, while for us girls it's a major decision, lol Laughing
missusS
missusS
Old Married
Old Married

Back to top Go down

Got our wedding rings today - cant recommend my jeweller enough! Empty Re: Got our wedding rings today - cant recommend my jeweller enough!

Post  zepsgal (admin) Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:08 am

Thats really good you got it sorted!

I must be the opposite though, h2b bought a waaaay more expensive ring than I budgeted for! He got a super heavy weight palladium ring (the thickest one they sell lol!) for £395 and I got a wee £150 diamond ring from Argos! Laughing

On the condition that I get my pick of the Argyll Arcade in Glasgow for a new wedding ring next year! Laughing Laughing He wont be so smug then!!! Laughing
zepsgal (admin)
zepsgal (admin)
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  missusS Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:15 am

zepsgal (admin) wrote: On the condition that I get my pick of the Argyll Arcade in Glasgow for a new wedding ring next year! Laughing Laughing He wont be so smug then!!! Laughing

I can recommend Diamond International in the Arcade, I got mine from them, and although it took a bit longer than I had been quoted both my rings are amazing and were really good value, fab customer service as well, it's great going into a shop like that and they remember your name! Laughing I already have an eternity ring from them picked out-prob won't get it tho! Sad
missusS
missusS
Old Married
Old Married

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down