Accessories moan!

Go down

Accessories moan!

Post  zepsgal (admin) on Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:34 am

I feel like Im a broken record, but I just cant find accessories that I think will go with my dress Crying or Very sad

Ive seen a beautiful tiara But when I was at the wedding show on Sunday I tried on some that were much bigger, and (ssssh!) i really liked them! And jewellery, thats another thing. Ive seen some that I liked, one is a beautiful crystal necklace bracelet and stud earings, the other is blue tanzanite. I just dont know!

Im not a visual person, I need to see things together which is the biggest problem I have. Ach, just needing a moan about all this!

Smile
zepsgal (admin)
Administrator
Administrator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Accessories moan!

Post  zepsgal (admin) on Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:35 am

God thats a big picture!! Laughing Laughing
zepsgal (admin)
Administrator
Administrator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarah sajo on Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:44 am

I know what you mean,I need to actually see something to see how it will look together, I am having trouble with accessories too and same with a tiara as I mentioned previously. When I first tried my dress on the girl who worked in the shop but quite chunky tiraras on me rather than dainty ones and they looked good, I have never really suited very dainty jewelry I dont think. I went back to this original shop at the weekend and none of the tiaras I had tried on were there but there was a head band with big chuncky jewels down one side so I guess like a side tiara, this was the £170 one and now I really want that but will it go with a veil which I alread have arrghhh?! I dont know and can I justify paying that much for a tiara??? x
Sarah sajo
Old Married
Old Married

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down