I have resisted temptation today!

Go down

I have resisted temptation today!

Post  zepsgal (admin) on Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:36 am

I have made salad wraps again for my lunch instead of going for a BigMac meal like I wanted to! I know im veggie, but I love BigMacs! Laughing

Feel good because I didnt eat that many calories, but I know I will be starving later cos Im going to college straight after work....... Crying or Very sad
zepsgal (admin)
Administrator
Administrator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I have resisted temptation today!

Post  Sarah sajo on Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:24 am

I had a hummus sandwich which was 5 ww points but also had some crisps eeeek, I am being good tonight though and having chick pea curry while Rikki has a big fat steak! x
Sarah sajo
Old Married
Old Married

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  zepsgal (admin) on Wed Feb 24, 2010 4:49 am

Im going to have a Big Mac for lunch..... Smile

I was going to have a tuna crunch sandwich from Greggs, but its 490 calories for that, the same as a big mac. Plus if i went to Greggs I would have a cheese and onion pasty too which is 407 calories, whereas medium fries is only 330 calories

Im actually having less calories eating a BigMac and fries!!
zepsgal (admin)
Administrator
Administrator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Charlie(10/07/10) on Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:27 am

zepsgal (admin) wrote:Im going to have a Big Mac for lunch..... Smile

I was going to have a tuna crunch sandwich from Greggs, but its 490 calories for that, the same as a big mac. Plus if i went to Greggs I would have a cheese and onion pasty too which is 407 calories, whereas medium fries is only 330 calories

Im actually having less calories eating a BigMac and fries!!

pmsl, that is the worst excuse to have a big mac and fries I have ever heard! lol!
Charlie(10/07/10)
Old Married
Old Married

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  zepsgal (admin) on Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:13 am

lol, its my excuse and Im sticking to it! lol!

I had a cheeseburger and the wedgie things they are doing just now, so thats even less calories.

Then a bag of cheese and onion crisps..... Cool
zepsgal (admin)
Administrator
Administrator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Charlie(10/07/10) on Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:24 am

Haha! I am starting my diet on Monday, and I really have to do it properly this time. Not looking forward to depriving myself though. Crying or Very sad
Charlie(10/07/10)
Old Married
Old Married

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  zepsgal (admin) on Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:58 am

I dont need to diet as such, I just eat the wrong foods really! Im like a size 12, and havent weighed myself for years. Think the last time I was weighed was when I got my implant in last April....

Anyway, I weighed myself the other day, and I am normally 10 and a half stone. Well I weighed at 9st 6!!! I was totally shocked! So its kinda made me think that if I changed my bad eating habits, I could be healthier, and slimmer. I drink lots of fizzy juice, and I eat lots at night. I love crisps and haribo sweeties, and Im trying to cut down. But I know if I went to the gym even once or twice a week I would notice a difference. Ive never been toned or even fit in my life. I can picture it, going out for a jog with h2b or something, being fit and toned, it would be amazing! Smile

Anyway, I ramble!

zepsgal (admin)
Administrator
Administrator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Charlie(10/07/10) on Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:06 am

I was going to say you don't look like you need to lose weight! I'm not what people class as overweight, but I think it's a self image thing. I'm not happy with the way I look, so I must fix it. My problem is, I love chocolate, I love take-aways, and I can't help but have a few lagers with h2b in the evenings, "to unwind". I love everything and anything that's bad for me. And I boredom eat. So I must do something about it. I keep telling myself that if I want to go back to being a fat blob after the wedding, that's fine, but I must look my best by July!

You done well to lose a stone without even trying. I weighed 7 and half stone without even trying at one point (I'm only 5ft1), wish I could be like that again Crying or Very sad I guess that's what age does to you. Oh well, starvation and excercise it is then. lol
Charlie(10/07/10)
Old Married
Old Married

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down