wonderful weddings!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

having a bit of a struggling day today

+2
Mrs Missty
nikkiduck 17/07/10
6 posters

Go down

having a bit of a struggling day today Empty having a bit of a struggling day today

Post  nikkiduck 17/07/10 Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:52 pm

i think its got a bit much for me the last couple of days, i have written my invites, booked the suits but all of this is overshadowed by the great big mommy shaped hole!!
i always imagined she would be planning the whole thing with me, it was so hard not to write her an invite!! she should have one Sad i always thought my day would start with her being here getting all excited and coming in the car with me and my brother!! i think the closer its getting its just becoming more and more hard to deal with the fact that she isnt going to be there, she isnt going to be dancing with me or looking at me the way she used to!!
im sorry for this i dont let it out very often, i like to try and keep a brave face on it but today i have struggle, i went to look at some dresses for my daughter today and got tearful in the shop at the thought that my mom hasnt even met my little girl (i was 18 weeks preggy when she died).
im sorry bout this ladies im sure i will be back to normal very soon xx
nikkiduck 17/07/10
nikkiduck 17/07/10
Paper Bride
Paper Bride

Back to top Go down

having a bit of a struggling day today Empty Re: having a bit of a struggling day today

Post  Mrs Missty Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:58 pm

Oh hun, didn't want to read and run, I can only imagine what you're going through but just wanted to send big hugs your way. xx
Mrs Missty
Mrs Missty
Old Married
Old Married

Back to top Go down

having a bit of a struggling day today Empty Re: having a bit of a struggling day today

Post  Charlie(10/07/10) Wed Feb 24, 2010 2:47 am

I get where you're coming from. Although I still have my mum, my dad passed away 5 years ago when I was 19. Some days planning this wedding hurts so bad, when I think he won't be sharing the journey to Church with me, or be there to walk me down the aisle, or make a speech, or have the father-daughter dance. Sometimes I just break down and cry, because I wish he could be there more than anything in the world. But I like to think he will be there in spirit, and be watching over me that day as the proud dad he always was. Our Wedding Day's will be tinged with sadness at the thought of these special people not being there, but you have to remember hun, your mum wouldn't want you to be sad. She would want you to be happy, and enjoy your Wedding. Big hugs. xxxx
Charlie(10/07/10)
Charlie(10/07/10)
Old Married
Old Married

Back to top Go down

Post  zepsgal (admin) Wed Feb 24, 2010 2:55 am

Oh mrs I know exactly how you feel. My mum died when I was three, and although I dont remember her at all, I still feel like there will be something missing on our wedding day.

I know its hard for you, but she will be up there smiling down on you x x x
zepsgal (admin)
zepsgal (admin)
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarah sajo Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:39 am

Sending you big hugs, my dad died when I was 12 and although it kind of feels normal to me now the thought of him not being there makes me feel really sad, I cant imagine how hard it must be to have to do this without her x
Sarah sajo
Sarah sajo
Old Married
Old Married

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire-Joannah-Rhymes2b Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:40 pm

Oh sweetie - i had a little tear in my eye reading this Crying or Very sad
All i can say is you will make your mum very proud on your big day - Gosh actually reading all of your posts, what an awful thing for you all to have gone through and lost a parent at a young age.
Big Hugs to you all xxxxxxxxxx
Claire-Joannah-Rhymes2b
Claire-Joannah-Rhymes2b
Administrator
Administrator

https://love-weddings.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down