wonderful weddings!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

having a bad couple of days :'(

+2
Pink10/7/2010
kellyharper2b
6 posters

Go down

having a bad couple of days :'( Empty having a bad couple of days :'(

Post  kellyharper2b Wed Feb 24, 2010 4:15 am

hi ladies, you'll have to forgive me if none of this makes sense or sounds really jumbled up, but with everything going thru my head at the moment its hard to get it all down properly but i will give it a go.
Basically, as some of you know i am 34weeks pregnant and my h2b is currently away in afghan. I'm going into hospital on 30th march for a section and have been fighting to get my h2b home for this as i have no one who will be able to help me with my recovery and my 4 year old once i am out of hospital. I was told last week that he will be home for it and was so relieved that i didnt have to worry anymore about how i would cope alone. However, i spoke to him yesterday and he told me that, they are now a man down so there is a possibility that he may not be home after all.

So now i am really freaking myself out and worrying all over again cos i seriously have no idea how i am going to manage. My mum isnt able to help as she has just gone into hospital today to have an operation on her hand and she isnt allowed to drive for 6 weeks plus she also has my brother to look after as he is only 12. and i also cant go to stay with her when i leave hospital as ther is no room for all of us. My h2b's family all live in either germany or wales so they arent an option either.
I have had friends and neighbours offering their help but they all have young children of their own so can't rely on them, plus any help that i do get from them would just be during the daytime, which i know would help alot and i'm really grateful, but i will have no one around in the evening meaning i will have to try sorting out both kids, i.e. bathing and sorting them for bed, by myself and i know that i wont be able to do it! And my little boy is not the calmest of children, he is very hectic and i am always running around after him.

The really annoying thing is that i'm not actually gonna know what is going on with h2b until the last minute so i am gonna have about 4weeks of uncertainty
kellyharper2b
kellyharper2b
Paper Bride
Paper Bride

Back to top Go down

having a bad couple of days :'( Empty Re: having a bad couple of days :'(

Post  Pink10/7/2010 Wed Feb 24, 2010 4:23 am

Awww hun , it must be really stressful for you not knowing xx

Fingers crossed he makes it home to be with you x
Pink10/7/2010
Pink10/7/2010
Paper Bride
Paper Bride

Back to top Go down

Post  nikkiduck 17/07/10 Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:21 pm

big hugs hun, i cant imagine what that must feel like, fingers crossed he makes it home hun x
nikkiduck 17/07/10
nikkiduck 17/07/10
Paper Bride
Paper Bride

Back to top Go down

Post  zepsgal (admin) Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:40 pm

Aww mrs sending some big ((((hugs)))) to you

Can you speak to your midwife about getting some help at home after the birth? Im not sure what services are available in your area, but there might be something that can give you extra support?

Maybe speak to your local council offices or the Citizens Advise Bureau?

x
zepsgal (admin)
zepsgal (admin)
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  married29 Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:17 am

awww hun wish i could help in some way if i was anywhere near id come help u xxx

married29
Old Married
Old Married

Back to top Go down

Post  kellyharper2b Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:42 am

hey ladies....well after all my worrying and stressing it turns out that h2b will definately be coming home Very Happy we are still waiting on an exact date but i am now so happy knowing that i wont be going thru it all on my own
kellyharper2b
kellyharper2b
Paper Bride
Paper Bride

Back to top Go down

Post  married29 Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:03 pm

awww thats amazing so happy for you x

married29
Old Married
Old Married

Back to top Go down

Post  MrsM2B (SmileyBride) Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:26 pm

Oh that's wonderful honey!
I bet he's relived too - he must have been frantic thinking you may have to go through it all without him!

xx

MrsM2B (SmileyBride)
Tin Bride
Tin Bride

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down