wonderful weddings!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LOL Theve just taken my post off on Fetti

+6
Kaz&Rich
married29
Pink10/7/2010
zepsgal (admin)
Charlie(10/07/10)
Claire-Joannah-Rhymes2b
10 posters

Go down

LOL Theve just taken my post off on Fetti Empty LOL Theve just taken my post off on Fetti

Post  Claire-Joannah-Rhymes2b Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:35 am

I posted on there that i had a new forum - and today it had dissapeared - How petty Mad
Claire-Joannah-Rhymes2b
Claire-Joannah-Rhymes2b
Administrator
Administrator

https://love-weddings.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

LOL Theve just taken my post off on Fetti Empty Re: LOL Theve just taken my post off on Fetti

Post  Charlie(10/07/10) Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:42 am

pmsl, surely they know they have already lost alot of people because of this shake up? People are going to leave whether they know about this forum or not. I honestly don't think I would've become a regular poster on there if it would've been like that when I joined. It's rediculous! The layout of this forum is much better though. Well done hun.x
Charlie(10/07/10)
Charlie(10/07/10)
Old Married
Old Married

Back to top Go down

LOL Theve just taken my post off on Fetti Empty Re: LOL Theve just taken my post off on Fetti

Post  Claire-Joannah-Rhymes2b Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:46 am

Thanks hun - it was the first one i came across and you could chose your own colour skin for the forum so i chose purple cos it reminded me of the old fetti lol.
Ah iam the same, i def would of not become a regular poster on there - its too sparse...i know this sounds odd but its like the forum has lost its personality?
I think its 50/50 at mo...i thik some girls will stick it out there-its devided as mrs cari has a forum too x
Claire-Joannah-Rhymes2b
Claire-Joannah-Rhymes2b
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  zepsgal (admin) Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:01 am

Your post is at the top now on fetti!

x
zepsgal (admin)
zepsgal (admin)
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Pink10/7/2010 Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:24 am

Hahahahahah

Some people will stay at fetti, but even before the change i had stopped going on as much as i used to x

there was just to many diff people on there and a lot of the ol regs werent there x
Pink10/7/2010
Pink10/7/2010
Paper Bride
Paper Bride

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire-Joannah-Rhymes2b Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:15 am

Bloody hell ..see what i mean? The posts keep disapearing and reapearing x
Claire-Joannah-Rhymes2b
Claire-Joannah-Rhymes2b
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Pink10/7/2010 Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:57 am

Its rubbish and I cant say that im surprised that its got problems x
Pink10/7/2010
Pink10/7/2010
Paper Bride
Paper Bride

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire-Joannah-Rhymes2b Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:59 am

Think fetti has let us down BIGTIME spes the bigger posters x
Claire-Joannah-Rhymes2b
Claire-Joannah-Rhymes2b
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Pink10/7/2010 Fri Feb 19, 2010 6:01 am

I agree hun xx

I used to post loads on there but i just gave up in the end xx
Pink10/7/2010
Pink10/7/2010
Paper Bride
Paper Bride

Back to top Go down

Post  zepsgal (admin) Fri Feb 19, 2010 6:03 am

I logged on last night,posted a reply to a girl then fetti signed me out!

So I logged back in, posted again and it logged me out again! Evil or Very Mad

Not fecking happy!
zepsgal (admin)
zepsgal (admin)
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Charlie(10/07/10) Fri Feb 19, 2010 6:04 am

I loved fetti before, I felt I "knew" alot of people on there, by their names and the type of comment they'd post. It was a nice community, that I felt part of (I always had trouble fitting in, but not there). But it really is falling apart now. I'm wondering how long it will take the mods to realise what a big mistake they've made. I am a member of Cari's forum too, so I now have 2 places that I will frequent - here and there! The thing is, I liked it when everyone was all in one place. I don't want to lose contact with everyone. I think it's safe to say I've deserted fetti now though. I just can't look at it. It upsets me Sad
Charlie(10/07/10)
Charlie(10/07/10)
Old Married
Old Married

Back to top Go down

Post  Pink10/7/2010 Fri Feb 19, 2010 6:06 am

Charlie(10/07/10) wrote:I loved fetti before, I felt I "knew" alot of people on there, by their names and the type of comment they'd post. It was a nice community, that I felt part of (I always had trouble fitting in, but not there). But it really is falling apart now. I'm wondering how long it will take the mods to realise what a big mistake they've made. I am a member of Cari's forum too, so I now have 2 places that I will frequent - here and there! The thing is, I liked it when everyone was all in one place. I don't want to lose contact with everyone. I think it's safe to say I've deserted fetti now though. I just can't look at it. It upsets me Sad

Hopefully loads will join us here xx
Pink10/7/2010
Pink10/7/2010
Paper Bride
Paper Bride

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire-Joannah-Rhymes2b Fri Feb 19, 2010 6:15 am

Aw Charlie - Itis sad - it was nice when everyone was under the same roof, i guess we just have to look forward now and try and make this busy...i really dont think the mods are that bothered they have lost there usual posters, they know they'll always have a good turn out from with new people joining fetti everyday.
Last week before the forum changed i had a sneeky look back in the seach section back to page 0 when it first started a couple of years back - there was knowone on there thats on there now.
So what iam trying to say is itis a shame, iam gutted too - i love fetti, but things move on and they change thingd to keeep attracting new users which is a shame but to the MODs its buisiness as usual and not personal x
Claire-Joannah-Rhymes2b
Claire-Joannah-Rhymes2b
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  married29 Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:19 pm

yea theres loads of new peeps on there not the same isi x

married29
Old Married
Old Married

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaz&Rich Fri Feb 19, 2010 1:46 pm

zepsgal (admin) wrote:I logged on last night,posted a reply to a girl then fetti signed me out!

Not fecking happy!

I am having the exact same issue! And as for the lastest 'persona' thing I can't find it! It logs me in but according to the forum i am not logged in. Have emailed the mods about 5 times to ask them to do something and not even got a reply. I am not a happy person!

As if that poxy meet up thing Kate arranged wasn't enough of a let down!!!
Kaz&Rich
Kaz&Rich
Paper Bride
Paper Bride

https://www.facebook.com/kazlumb

Back to top Go down

Post  zepsgal (admin) Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:46 pm

Kaz&Rich wrote:
zepsgal (admin) wrote:I logged on last night,posted a reply to a girl then fetti signed me out!

Not fecking happy!

I am having the exact same issue! And as for the lastest 'persona' thing I can't find it! It logs me in but according to the forum i am not logged in. Have emailed the mods about 5 times to ask them to do something and not even got a reply. I am not a happy person!

As if that poxy meet up thing Kate arranged wasn't enough of a let down!!!

Oh yeah that was bad! It was me, Sapphire and Kikat88 that turned up for the Glasgow one, we had all met before and knew each other anyway! And there was nothing arranged, no demos, no venue decorator advise as promised. We just all got drunk on the free booze and ate all the nibbles! Laughing
zepsgal (admin)
zepsgal (admin)
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  pie Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:24 pm

I just posted a link to this forum on Hitched and the girls have told me off lol I did it cause I know a few fettiers went over there and now I feel bad.
pie
pie
Paper Bride
Paper Bride

Back to top Go down

Post  FutureMrsP Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:53 pm

Maybe it will get better with time, but at the moment its so cold. Before the change I could spend hours on there. But you can't chat now- coz it takes ages for your posts to appear, then they disappear.

FutureMrsP
Tin Bride
Tin Bride

Back to top Go down

Post  missusS Sat Feb 20, 2010 2:39 am

Oh yeah that was bad! It was me, Sapphire and Kikat88 that turned up for the Glasgow one, we had all met before and knew each other anyway! And there was nothing arranged, no demos, no venue decorator advise as promised. We just all got drunk on the free booze and ate all the nibbles! Laughing[/quote]

I went along to the Glasgow one cos I like to put faces to names, but the lady in the shop wasn't at all nice and was a bit rude to me so I didn't hang about, I was stressed out of my head and so not in the mood for attitude that day!
missusS
missusS
Old Married
Old Married

Back to top Go down

Post  kr15 Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:31 pm

Would it be mean if I emailed confetti asking if they would like a 'real' website design company to re-design their forums? And then put my name forward? lol
kr15
kr15
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire-Joannah-Rhymes2b Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:32 pm

Hahaha thats the best thing ive heared all day....If it hadnt looked like it had been designed by a child might disagree - but it does so you go girl Laughing
Claire-Joannah-Rhymes2b
Claire-Joannah-Rhymes2b
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down