wonderful weddings!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Items for sale - wedding is all done and dusted!!!

3 posters

Go down

Items for sale - wedding is all done and dusted!!! Empty Items for sale - wedding is all done and dusted!!!

Post  MrsD25022010 Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:30 pm

Hello girls

Although I only got married a couple of weeks ago, I have already started to clear stuff out to make space...

Leave me your e-mail address below if you are interested in any of the following/want more info. Some of the bits I have are a bit random, but you never know if someone is short of one or two things....

Bridal
Faux fur shrug – no size on the label but it’s too big for me so will be a M-L. Worn briefly by my sister at my wedding

Dolcis ivory satin platform peep toe heels, size 4. Worn for about 6 hours on my wedding day, and have a couple of tiny marks, but I have scrubbed them and you can barely see anything.

Next ivory satin shoes, size 4. Worn for about 6 hours on my wedding day, when the platform ones got too much! Again, a couple of tiny marks but have scrubbed them and marks cannot be seen.

Debenhams bridal stockings, with blue satin bow, size SML. Bought as a spare pair of stockings in case I got a ladder on the day, but ended up not been opened.

Stationary/craft
37 craft foam pads for making 3D effects (used 3 when trialling invitation designs)

Roll of 5mm width double sided tape

13 silver wedding invitation stickers

7 silver evening invitation stickers

28 silver wedding stickers

24 white textured effect A6 folded cards and envelopes

25 sheets of red A4 paper

Craft hole punch, which punches an edge onto card in a pattern with a heart in it (photo of punch shows the effect much better than I can describe it!!)

Various lengths/widths of red ribbon – 3 different types, may be useful for trialling invitation/craft ideas

2 bags of red heart confetti

9 organza rose/heart bows

2 hen party invitations with envelopes – useful if anyone is 2 short

6 evening invitations with envelopes – again, useful if anyone is a few short

34 red candle votives (will be expensive to post so unless willing to pay, probably best for collection – I am in Surrey)

Pack of red felt hearts

17 organza favour bags

Like I said, lots of strange things I’m trying to get rid of – may be useful to brides to be?

Photos are here.

www.photobox.co.uk/my/album?album_id=331757247

xDx
MrsD25022010
MrsD25022010
Paper Bride
Paper Bride

Back to top Go down

Items for sale - wedding is all done and dusted!!! Empty Re: Items for sale - wedding is all done and dusted!!!

Post  Mrs Burnett 2B Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:57 pm

Password?
Mrs Burnett 2B
Mrs Burnett 2B
Paper Bride
Paper Bride

Back to top Go down

Items for sale - wedding is all done and dusted!!! Empty Re: Items for sale - wedding is all done and dusted!!!

Post  MrsD25022010 Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:44 pm

Ahhh - of course!!

wedding is the password

xDx
MrsD25022010
MrsD25022010
Paper Bride
Paper Bride

Back to top Go down

Post  Sinky 11/11/11 Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:58 am

I might be interested in the ribbon. The candle votives to but I'm in Glasgow Sad
Sinky 11/11/11
Sinky 11/11/11
Paper Bride
Paper Bride

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down