wonderful weddings!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just finished scoring my evening invites...

2 posters

Go down

Just finished scoring my evening invites... Empty Just finished scoring my evening invites...

Post  Charlie(10/07/10) Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:21 am

And omg, it took forever. Last week I done all of our Day invites, scored, printed, stuck the little bow on the front, printed info sheets, put them in, printed envelopes, inserted invites, sealed envelopes and put stamps on, ready to be posted this Saturday. And then, I go the the pil2b's yesterday, and mil2b tells me that sil2b now wants a plus one, which I asked about a while ago and was assured that she didn't want one Evil or Very Mad .
So now I have to re-do that whole invite, including the envelope. And wasted a perfectly good stamp. Evil or Very Mad And not to mention an extra £55 added to our venue bill for said plus 1.
I will be so glad when I've finished printing up my invites and OOS's.

Sorry, just thought I'd have a bit of a moan.
Charlie(10/07/10)
Charlie(10/07/10)
Old Married
Old Married

Back to top Go down

Just finished scoring my evening invites... Empty Re: Just finished scoring my evening invites...

Post  Charlie(10/07/10) Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:30 am

Oh, and to top it all off, the lady from ebay who sold me my teal bows is now out of stock, and although she's due more stock in the next few weeks, she's not sure if she's expecting that specific shade of teal. And of course, I mis-counted how many I would need like an idiot, and am now coming up about 20 short. Great. Crying or Very sad
Charlie(10/07/10)
Charlie(10/07/10)
Old Married
Old Married

Back to top Go down

Just finished scoring my evening invites... Empty Re: Just finished scoring my evening invites...

Post  Sinky 11/11/11 Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:00 am

Can't you just tell her that yes, she can have a plus one but it won't be on the invte as you have done them already? It seems a waste to have to do another one.

x
Sinky 11/11/11
Sinky 11/11/11
Paper Bride
Paper Bride

Back to top Go down

Post  Charlie(10/07/10) Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:28 am

Too late now, already done it. I even managed to slavage the stamp! lol. That's it now, those invites are going out on Saturday exactly the way they are, and if people don't like it, they can just lump it! x
Charlie(10/07/10)
Charlie(10/07/10)
Old Married
Old Married

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down