wonderful weddings!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yikes! Scary but exciting....

3 posters

Go down

Yikes! Scary but exciting.... Empty Yikes! Scary but exciting....

Post  UnconventionalBride Tue Mar 16, 2010 4:06 am

Since before this wedding was conceived - since before I even met FH actually - I've been planning on having a boob job (reduction, that is). Mum had one herself 15 years ago and says it was the best thing she has ever done, and my best friend from home also had one about 10 years ago and says the same. Mum has always said she'd pay for it for me as well and has been saving up ever since she had hers! Well, the money is now all present and correct ... affraid but cheers at the same time! I am going to go to my GP a week on Wed to get recommendations and then visit surgeons and choose one. The op will hopefully take place in October or November because I'd like to lose a little bit of weight first (not that it ever comes off my chest grrr).

I am currently a 36GG and will hopefully go down to a nice little C or D (at the most) cup. WHEEEEE!
UnconventionalBride
UnconventionalBride
Paper Bride
Paper Bride

Back to top Go down

Yikes! Scary but exciting.... Empty Re: Yikes! Scary but exciting....

Post  Sarah sajo Tue Mar 16, 2010 4:17 am

Ooo very good, I would consider doing something like that, I am a G cup too and I hate it! I cant wear nice dresses, cant find nice underwear! One of H2B's friends just recently had them done but she was like a I cup or something like that! They look fantastic now x
Sarah sajo
Sarah sajo
Old Married
Old Married

Back to top Go down

Post  FutureMrsP Tue Mar 16, 2010 4:36 am

Good luck!

FutureMrsP
Tin Bride
Tin Bride

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down