wonderful weddings!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crappy day, worried about Wedding

+2
Claire-Joannah-Rhymes2b
Charlie(10/07/10)
6 posters

Go down

Crappy day, worried about Wedding Empty Crappy day, worried about Wedding

Post  Charlie(10/07/10) Fri Mar 19, 2010 5:59 am

I'm having a bit of a down day today. Just keep thinking that nothings going to go right, and the Wedding will be a shambles. Am I the only one who ever feels like this? Just some days I wonder how I, (yes me), can pull of a Wedding. It's the biggest thing I've ever organised, and I can't help but worry that everything will go wrong, and it will end up being the worst Wedding our guests have ever been to. With all of the money we've put into this day, I'm worried it's all going to be wasted if things go wrong. I know there are more important things to worry about in life, I feel a bit silly posting this when I've read some of the other posts that you ladies are going through. But it's just something that is getting me down. Am I really the only one who feels like this? I guess I kind of feel that I'm some how not good enough to deserve a special day, I never really pictured myself on my Wedding Day. Crying or Very sad
Charlie(10/07/10)
Charlie(10/07/10)
Old Married
Old Married

Back to top Go down

Crappy day, worried about Wedding Empty Re: Crappy day, worried about Wedding

Post  Claire-Joannah-Rhymes2b Fri Mar 19, 2010 6:42 am

Aw huni - Big hugs xxx
You definatley deserve a wonderful day, why wouldnt you! Its going to be fab, and your gonna be marrying someone who loves you too bits, thats all that matters, that you and h2b enjoy it and everyone else will too! Dont focus on the negatives hun - just put it into perspective...not everything will go perfect - but it wll be the little im perfections on the big day that will make it special and rememrable! I think we all get a little nervous and down when we think of the amount of planning that is involved in organising our weddings - but dont let it take over your life hun, i found before taking a week off the planning helped, have a week of pampering yourself, going out with the kids on a nice day out, making time for you and h2b etc - then when you come back to the planning you have a fresh mind and you start to enjoy it again!
You shouldnt think your 'not good enough' you are a lovely girl and it sounds like you have a lovely bloke too - Your entiled to happiness and a lovely wedding like anyone else! x
Always here for you xxxxx
Claire-Joannah-Rhymes2b
Claire-Joannah-Rhymes2b
Administrator
Administrator

https://love-weddings.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Irish_Bride_2_b Fri Mar 19, 2010 4:44 pm

Aw, poor you.

Have to agree with everything Claire has said.....

I think we all feel like this at some point to be honest. I know that may not help right now, but its true! I am sure that even if your wedding day was rubbish (it wont be) and everything went wrong, it wouldnt matter cos people could see how much you two love each other? And anyway, your wedding day should be about you and your h2b celebrating your feelings so although your guests are important, they are secondary to that if you catch my drift???

Am sure you will feel better soon - maybe take a couple of days break from anything weddingy so you can feel more like yourself and relax a little??

big hugs!!

xx
Irish_Bride_2_b
Irish_Bride_2_b
Tin Bride
Tin Bride

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs Missty Fri Mar 19, 2010 4:52 pm

I'm sure everything will be fabulous, maybe everything is just getting on top of you a bit at the moment, as Claire said maybe take a week off planning to give yourself a break and then come back to it all refreshed. Big hugs coming your way, everything will come together in the end.

I worry that the photographer or make-up artist won't turn up and that there won't be enough food for the buffet on the evening even though I am double and tripple checking that everything is on track! Just remember that you deserve your special day just as much as everyone else and at the end of the day as long you marry the man of your dreams then that's the main thing.

Hope you start to feel better soon. xx
Mrs Missty
Mrs Missty
Old Married
Old Married

Back to top Go down

Post  MrsM2B (SmileyBride) Fri Mar 19, 2010 6:28 pm

Hey honey, just seen this (checking ww before I go to bed - not a good sign!)

You deserve a wonderful wedding day, (as do we all!) and it'll be perfect, just wait and see... it's the build up that's the hard bit, just step back from it and you'll feel loads better.

xx

MrsM2B (SmileyBride)
Tin Bride
Tin Bride

Back to top Go down

Post  Charlie(10/07/10) Sat Mar 20, 2010 4:38 am

Thanks girls. Am feeling a bit better about it today, I think yesterday I was just having a bad day. Doesn't help that aunt flo is visiting I don't suppose. lol. I can't step away from the planning, got too much to do. But even if I tried, I'd still be thinking about it, so there's not much point anyway! lol. Was just having a down day. I get them once in a while. Was stressing that I'm too fat for my dress, worrying that my invites look cheap, and wondering how I'm supposed to drop the fresh flowers to my venue after 9am on the morning. But I've thought about it all, and theres nothing that can't be fixed. The diet and nail growing is top of my list, once I get on top of them I'll feel much better. The invites will just have to do, people can like them or lump them. And I can send someone else to the venue with the flowers. Need to stop worrying about my tables, I'm sure they will look pretty enough. I think I just doubt myself far too easily, and I've never really had alot of confidence in myself. But like you girls have said, I will be Marrying my gorgeous fella, and that's all that matters. Thanks ladies. Luvz you all! x
Charlie(10/07/10)
Charlie(10/07/10)
Old Married
Old Married

Back to top Go down

Post  married29 Sat Mar 20, 2010 5:37 am

i feel the same my sil2b had an amazing wedding so i keep asking her if my ideas are ok shes like what are u like??? lolx

married29
Old Married
Old Married

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down