wonderful weddings!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WTF?? She is unbelievable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 posters

Go down

WTF?? She is unbelievable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty WTF?? She is unbelievable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  Claire-Joannah-Rhymes2b Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:34 pm

I CANNOT believe h2bs ex, the mother of his 2 kids...now iam guessing I know why his daughter is the way she is, poor child.
His daughter had her MMR booster jabs on Friday, and it looks as if she has had a nasty reaction to it as all that night she came down with a fever and sickness. Anyway we were meant to be having her from Friday but didnt as his ex phoned up to say she wasnt well enough to come over - fair enough.
She didnt come over Sat either but we picked her up this morning as she seemed to be feeling abit better. Anyway, we found out that last night her mother went out with her friends out on the town and left her poorly girl with a 'sitter'. OMG why leave her with a random and not just give her to my partner - and why go out when your child is being sick and poorly anyway?
Anyway tonight her condition has worsened again and the site of the injection is very raised and inflamed which has puffed up to the size of a credit card. I have phoned a pediatric nurse within NHS direct and are waiting for a phonecall back. I know most of what iam explaining, the symptoms are just a side effect of the vaccination but in my opinion the site of injection is a little too swollen (its huge) So iam covering my back on this and ofcourse the main priority - his daughter.
So.....we have been trying to get intouch with her mother the last few hours and guess what? She's out AGAIN.
I know i just could never leave my daughter if she was ill and i know most mums would agree with me. Whats wrong with woman?????????
Claire-Joannah-Rhymes2b
Claire-Joannah-Rhymes2b
Administrator
Administrator

https://love-weddings.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

WTF?? She is unbelievable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: WTF?? She is unbelievable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  Charlie(10/07/10) Mon Mar 22, 2010 3:02 am

Wow, one word, bitch. Sorry, it had to be said.

Hows the little girl today? What did NHS direct say? x
Charlie(10/07/10)
Charlie(10/07/10)
Old Married
Old Married

Back to top Go down

WTF?? She is unbelievable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: WTF?? She is unbelievable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  married29 Mon Mar 22, 2010 3:15 am

what a beaut!!!x

married29
Old Married
Old Married

Back to top Go down

Post  alison27_11 Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:39 am

Can i introduce her to my ex and father of my child???

His weekend - Calls me sunday to pick son up from football. Fine with me as i get him back sooner. Then calls to say he'll pick son up from his dancing exam (yes he does dancing!). Not fine as i am not running around for him when its only because Man Utd are on the telly. My friend then text me to ask if ex has a love bite - WTF he's 32 years old!!!! Turns out he went out on Saturday night leaving son with his sister (fine with me as he gets to see his cousins) and got himself a lovely present!!!

I'd love to be a fly on the wall when he goes into work with that on his neck.... he's a prison officer!

I think they'd make a lovely couple!
alison27_11
alison27_11
Tin Bride
Tin Bride

Back to top Go down

Post  married29 Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:39 am

i second that im thinking for honeymoon wel pay u a visit claire lolx

married29
Old Married
Old Married

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire-Joannah-Rhymes2b Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:46 am

hahaaaa not likely missy moo
Shes ok tanks harlie - just a reaction to it i think.
What a bitch thou x
Claire-Joannah-Rhymes2b
Claire-Joannah-Rhymes2b
Administrator
Administrator

https://love-weddings.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaz&Rich Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:34 pm

hope she is ok Claire! What has NHS direct said?
Kaz&Rich
Kaz&Rich
Paper Bride
Paper Bride

https://www.facebook.com/kazlumb

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum