wonderful weddings!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone interested in a joint hen night for KR15 and myself?? Please have a looky :)

+9
Justengaged
Jes-MrsPhillips
UnconventionalBride
Sarah sajo
Charlie(10/07/10)
kr15
zepsgal (admin)
missusS
Claire-Joannah-Rhymes2b
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Anyone interested in a joint hen night for KR15 and myself?? Please have a looky :) Empty Anyone interested in a joint hen night for KR15 and myself?? Please have a looky :)

Post  Claire-Joannah-Rhymes2b Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:22 am

Kr15 and i are gonna be date twins! Yay!
We are thinking of maybe a joint hen party with all you lovely WW girls!
The only obstacle will be location -
Let me know if you'd be up for it and where you live and hopefully we could sort something out? As we are a more close knit smaller commnuity here it would be fab to meet up with you all - and what better place than doing it over a hen do?? xxxxx
Claire-Joannah-Rhymes2b
Claire-Joannah-Rhymes2b
Administrator
Administrator

https://love-weddings.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Anyone interested in a joint hen night for KR15 and myself?? Please have a looky :) Empty Re: Anyone interested in a joint hen night for KR15 and myself?? Please have a looky :)

Post  missusS Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:33 am

That's a great idea, would love to come, but I'm miles away in glasgow!
missusS
missusS
Old Married
Old Married

Back to top Go down

Anyone interested in a joint hen night for KR15 and myself?? Please have a looky :) Empty Re: Anyone interested in a joint hen night for KR15 and myself?? Please have a looky :)

Post  Claire-Joannah-Rhymes2b Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:42 am

Aw not fair! lol - not sure where ( and if ) we will have it yet so keep looking back to see where huni xx
Claire-Joannah-Rhymes2b
Claire-Joannah-Rhymes2b
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  zepsgal (admin) Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:45 am

Im glasgow too!!

I think you should come to Glasgow! Laughing Laughing
zepsgal (admin)
zepsgal (admin)
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire-Joannah-Rhymes2b Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:50 am

Haaaaa
Do you know what Zeps - we might well do lol!
I hear itis a good night up your way Very Happy
Claire-Joannah-Rhymes2b
Claire-Joannah-Rhymes2b
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  kr15 Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:00 am

Glasgow? JESUS! Thats 8 hours from me! Lol.

Hmm I think something very central could be good, like birmingham?
kr15
kr15
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire-Joannah-Rhymes2b Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:22 am

Birmingham sounds about right - its the center of the uk almost isnt it x
Claire-Joannah-Rhymes2b
Claire-Joannah-Rhymes2b
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Charlie(10/07/10) Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:28 am

I'm in Bedford, so I will be travelling wherever it is! As long as there is a train link, why not? lol

I think Birmingham is quite central, but isn't that further up North? I thought Nottingham/Leicester was more central? Having said that, I never was good with Geography Embarassed Razz
Charlie(10/07/10)
Charlie(10/07/10)
Old Married
Old Married

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire-Joannah-Rhymes2b Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:32 am

I got a D- no surprise there haaha!
Not sure - could be more entral charlie...well even if we only get a small group - could be fun? I shall check an online map now!
Come on ladies, whos interseted?
Keep bumped Cool
Claire-Joannah-Rhymes2b
Claire-Joannah-Rhymes2b
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarah sajo Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:34 am

I am just down from Newcastle so I am up North too x
Sarah sajo
Sarah sajo
Old Married
Old Married

Back to top Go down

Post  Charlie(10/07/10) Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:36 am

Before I get too ahead of myself here, when is it likely to be? lol
Charlie(10/07/10)
Charlie(10/07/10)
Old Married
Old Married

Back to top Go down

Post  zepsgal (admin) Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:51 am

Well if they are December, we could go for like October time?

Gives me time after the wedding to get some cash together to travel to Birmngham!! lol
zepsgal (admin)
zepsgal (admin)
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  UnconventionalBride Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:52 am

Nottingham sounds ideal to me Wink
UnconventionalBride
UnconventionalBride
Paper Bride
Paper Bride

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire-Joannah-Rhymes2b Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:59 am

Not sure
Would have to have a proper chat with Kr if honest - i dont want to make her mind up for her lol KR - where are you missy - what do you think of all this? x
Claire-Joannah-Rhymes2b
Claire-Joannah-Rhymes2b
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Jes-MrsPhillips Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:02 am

I'd be up for it!! I may be the furthest south though as I'm in Southend! But we're only 45 minutes from London so can get anywhere from there!!

Sounds like a fabby idea! I'm not really have a hen do either now (MOH's been sick so just going for a quiet meal!) so would be awesome to go out!
Jes-MrsPhillips
Jes-MrsPhillips
Old Married
Old Married

Back to top Go down

Post  Charlie(10/07/10) Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:06 am

Definately, I'm loving the idea of Nottingham, simply because we have good train connections, and also, i can drive there if need be. I think October would be good, like zeps, it would give me time to save for it!
Charlie(10/07/10)
Charlie(10/07/10)
Old Married
Old Married

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire-Joannah-Rhymes2b Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:08 am

Where do we all live?
Iam in Bath x
Claire-Joannah-Rhymes2b
Claire-Joannah-Rhymes2b
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Jes-MrsPhillips Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:08 am

If it's October... Not the weekend of the 23rd please as BIL2B is getting married!
Jes-MrsPhillips
Jes-MrsPhillips
Old Married
Old Married

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire-Joannah-Rhymes2b Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:12 am

Oooh 2 days before my 28th bday huni - ok will make sure itis not then lol x
Claire-Joannah-Rhymes2b
Claire-Joannah-Rhymes2b
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  zepsgal (admin) Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:15 am

Well what about the start of November or the start of October? Start of the month is better for me cos I get paid at the end of the month!

x
zepsgal (admin)
zepsgal (admin)
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  kr15 Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:22 am

I love the idea but I'm worried about cash Sad

Birmingham or Nottingham will cost me minimum £60 on the train (more likely to be £100) plus I'd have to find accomodation Sad
kr15
kr15
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire-Joannah-Rhymes2b Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:23 am

Where are you coming from Kr? x
Claire-Joannah-Rhymes2b
Claire-Joannah-Rhymes2b
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire-Joannah-Rhymes2b Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:24 am

zepsgal (admin) wrote:Well what about the start of November or the start of October? Start of the month is better for me cos I get paid at the end of the month!

x

Snap! x
Claire-Joannah-Rhymes2b
Claire-Joannah-Rhymes2b
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  kr15 Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:27 am

Plymouth! So MILES from everywhere!
kr15
kr15
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Justengaged Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:35 am

kr15 wrote:Plymouth! So MILES from everywhere!

Ooh - I'm organising my friends hen do in Plymouth on the 7th April!! meeting at 12 on the Hoe if you fancy coming - there's only 9 of us. WE're going shopping, having a picnic and having a meal in the evening. Then I'm driving to penzance for my BM dress fitting x x x

Re: the other hen night - I'm in Germany... but by October I should be back in Shropshire and am so used to travelling now (flying to England for a weekend is considered normal...) I'm happy to go anywhere!!
Justengaged
Justengaged
Paper Bride
Paper Bride

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next