wonderful weddings!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wooo just got a 2nd GREAT DEAL on our photos!

2 posters

Go down

Wooo just got a 2nd GREAT DEAL on our photos! Empty Wooo just got a 2nd GREAT DEAL on our photos!

Post  kr15 Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:27 am

We've already got an amazing deal on our photographer (£500 for the whole day 8am-10pm) as when we booked him he was starting out and agreed he could use all the pics in his portfolio.

Well we've now started looking for one to take a few pics in Oz. And we got another great deal! We've been quoted £100 for photos before the climb, during the climb and ceremony and after the climb! Thats about 3 hours of work all in. And we got the deal because she's never done a wedding there and just wants the pics for her website, lol!
kr15
kr15
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Wooo just got a 2nd GREAT DEAL on our photos! Empty Re: Wooo just got a 2nd GREAT DEAL on our photos!

Post  zepsgal (admin) Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:50 am

Thats amazing!!!

Are you allowed a photographer up with you on the climb? I read that you couldnt take a camera with you on the normal climb, but Im sure you would be allowed a photographer if its your wedding!

x
zepsgal (admin)
zepsgal (admin)
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Wooo just got a 2nd GREAT DEAL on our photos! Empty Re: Wooo just got a 2nd GREAT DEAL on our photos!

Post  kr15 Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:22 am

Ah ha for that I will get 3 photographers!!

2 on the bridge with me and one on the floor getting shots from below!!

LOVE this woman!
kr15
kr15
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  zepsgal (admin) Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:36 am

OMG, thats AMAZING!!! I would be over the moon with a price like that!!
zepsgal (admin)
zepsgal (admin)
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down