wonderful weddings!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

my first wedding outfit purchase... aka thanks to Rachel @ bespoke bigday.co.uk!!

5 posters

Go down

my first wedding outfit purchase... aka thanks to Rachel @ bespoke bigday.co.uk!! Empty my first wedding outfit purchase... aka thanks to Rachel @ bespoke bigday.co.uk!!

Post  Irish_Bride_2_b Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:52 pm

Well, as i figured i was too fat to get a dress at the moment, i thought i would start with my wedding shoes!

I discovered bespokebigday.co.uk where you can design your own shoes, so i did!!

I am going to get some green clips for the front of the shoe, so i think they will look great! As i am already 2 " taller than h2b i didnt think i should go for the stiletto heel, so had to go for the kitten heel.... shame really as i think the green glitter is awesome!!

My first wedding outift purchase and i am bouncing around the room!!
bounce

These are they:

my first wedding outfit purchase... aka thanks to Rachel @ bespoke bigday.co.uk!! S8300912

my first wedding outfit purchase... aka thanks to Rachel @ bespoke bigday.co.uk!! S8300911

my first wedding outfit purchase... aka thanks to Rachel @ bespoke bigday.co.uk!! S8300910
Irish_Bride_2_b
Irish_Bride_2_b
Tin Bride
Tin Bride

Back to top Go down

my first wedding outfit purchase... aka thanks to Rachel @ bespoke bigday.co.uk!! Empty Re: my first wedding outfit purchase... aka thanks to Rachel @ bespoke bigday.co.uk!!

Post  Irish_Bride_2_b Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:55 pm

P.S - the heel height means i can also dance all night in them! bom bounce
Irish_Bride_2_b
Irish_Bride_2_b
Tin Bride
Tin Bride

Back to top Go down

my first wedding outfit purchase... aka thanks to Rachel @ bespoke bigday.co.uk!! Empty Re: my first wedding outfit purchase... aka thanks to Rachel @ bespoke bigday.co.uk!!

Post  soap87 Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:22 pm

wow they look good, i love them!! were they at a reasonable price? might have a look myself Smile xx
soap87
soap87
Paper Bride
Paper Bride

Back to top Go down

Post  MrsM2B (SmileyBride) Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:48 pm

wow - just been on the site, I've been looking in vain for fuchsia flat ballet pumps - and they have them! (and all sparkly too)

How did you find the fit? did you order your usual size or send them your measurements?

Cheers m'dear!

ps - yours are gorgeous; I'd love to wear heels but H2B is too short even for kitten heels Sad

MrsM2B (SmileyBride)
Tin Bride
Tin Bride

Back to top Go down

Post  kr15 Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:00 pm

WOW! So is green featuring in the wedding?
kr15
kr15
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  missusS Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:19 pm

they are lovely Very Happy
missusS
missusS
Old Married
Old Married

Back to top Go down

Post  Irish_Bride_2_b Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:33 pm

Aw, thanks girls, am really pleased you like them as much as me!!
To answer your questions.....

They fit really well - i sent them my usual size, and they fit like any other shoe - a little tight at present (but i put them on after a day on my feet and wearing socks!), but i am sure they will be more comfortable after a few wears!! The sole is also non slip so no skidding about for me!!

Yes, green is featuring in the wedding - my h2b is Irish, so the colours are emerald green and ivory.... i thought the heels in the green were really unexpected and would tie in nicely!!

Price- well, i spent rather more on them than i anticipated.... they cost £99 including delivery by registered mail, but they are bespoke so uniquely yours, and they are also handmade so... well, thats how i am justifying it anyway!! However, i think prices start from about £60 so it just depends what you are after really!! You can also get them dyed after your day if you wish?!!

I loved the sparkly pumps as well... they might be a future purchase!!

I am so excited about them.... cant wait to show them off!!

Just to let you know though, they do take about 8 weeks to arrive, so you will need to order them in good time??

XXXX bounce
Irish_Bride_2_b
Irish_Bride_2_b
Tin Bride
Tin Bride

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down