wonderful weddings!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Any plans for after the wedding?

+8
MrsM2B (SmileyBride)
Toriap
missusS
Sammy 21/08/10
kr15
Jes-MrsPhillips
Sarah sajo
zepsgal (admin)
12 posters

Go down

Any plans for after the wedding? Empty Any plans for after the wedding?

Post  zepsgal (admin) Wed Apr 07, 2010 7:31 am

Me and h2b were talking about how we cant wait for the wedding to be over so we can have money to spend again! lol thats bad, isnt it!

Anyway, he said he has a list of three things he wants to buy with our money after the wedding. I was thinking he was going to be really selfish and pick 3 different guitars for himself to add to his collection Laughing so was totally shocked when he said the same three things I want, A new sofa, a big tv (ours is about 10 years old, massive big heavy tv) and a new car!!

I did say under my breath (a baby) shhhhhh! he didnt hear me say that lol x x

So, what have you got planned for after the wedding? Any plans to spend lots of cash lol?

x
zepsgal (admin)
zepsgal (admin)
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Any plans for after the wedding? Empty Re: Any plans for after the wedding?

Post  Sarah sajo Wed Apr 07, 2010 7:36 am

We are actually thinking about going to America for 3 month arghh! Rik has worked for the NHS for so long that he is allowed to take a career break as long as he gives them plenty of notice and takes at least 3 month. So not next year (we will use that time for saving) but maybe in 2012 we will go, I have family in Canada so we thought about starting there and moving onto America. Once we get that out of our systems we will more than likely start trying for a baby, you never know could fall preggers there and I might call it Niagra haha x
Sarah sajo
Sarah sajo
Old Married
Old Married

Back to top Go down

Post  Jes-MrsPhillips Wed Apr 07, 2010 7:52 am

We're going to save up to move into a proper house. currently we're in a little apartment so want to get a house ready to start our family.

Very Happy
Jes-MrsPhillips
Jes-MrsPhillips
Old Married
Old Married

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarah sajo Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:13 am

I can just see us all now after the wedding having baby talks instead of wedding ones haha x
Sarah sajo
Sarah sajo
Old Married
Old Married

Back to top Go down

Post  kr15 Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:17 am

Well obviously we have the honeymoon and then the wedding reception a few months after.

I think we'll then have a year of enjoying ourself and then its gonna be baby time.

Steve is 37 and desperate for kids, lol.
kr15
kr15
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarah sajo Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:27 am

I have already had the when will you be having a baby questions, thankfully my brother and his girlfriend having Lily last year has taken the heat off a little! x
Sarah sajo
Sarah sajo
Old Married
Old Married

Back to top Go down

Post  zepsgal (admin) Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:49 am

Oh Wulls family have been on at me to have kids almost since we got together! Thank god his wee bro's girlfriend just had 2 kids, takes the heat off us for a few years!! Wull says yes sometimes to kids and no sometimes. His latest was that he thought we could enjoy ourselves first, I asked how long he was talking about waiting for, he said about 10 years Shocked Now Im not against women having kids at 37, but I certainly wont be having my first at that age when I hope to have a big family!! And then sometimes I just dont feel ready for kids, Im quite a selfish person really, and other times I see Wull with our young nieces and nephews and my heart just melts cos he is so good with them......
zepsgal (admin)
zepsgal (admin)
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarah sajo Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:02 am

I know what you mean, sometimes I am so certain I want them and other times I just dont, then I spend the weekend with Lily and want to take her home and keep her forever, the first weekend I went to see them when my brothers girlfriend just got out of hospital and I heard what she had to go through I was put off having any for a good few month haha x
Sarah sajo
Sarah sajo
Old Married
Old Married

Back to top Go down

Post  zepsgal (admin) Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:08 am

Oh yeah, Ive put myself right off having kids watching the One Born Every Minute on channel 4!! I just dont want to go through that!!

Most mothers say that they dont really remember how bad the pain was once they see their baby. Im waiting on all the mothers on here correcting me Laughing Laughing

Scary thought though, having kids........
zepsgal (admin)
zepsgal (admin)
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarah sajo Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:13 am

My brothers GF said she would not go through it again then a week later she changed her mind and now she is already thinking about when to have her next. Riks sister had a baby who is now a year and a half and she said when we visted her in hospital that she was told that as soon as the baby is in your arms you forget all the pain and everything, she said whoever said that is a f'ing liar! haha x
Sarah sajo
Sarah sajo
Old Married
Old Married

Back to top Go down

Post  Sammy 21/08/10 Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:22 pm

We already have a little boy who is 3 this year so definitely not planning anymore kids yet!
Definitely want a family holiday next year with our son - Disneyland would be nice!!! Very Happy

x

Sammy 21/08/10
Old Married
Old Married

Back to top Go down

Post  missusS Wed Apr 07, 2010 1:03 pm

I must one of the few on here who is not planning babies ever again, lol, I have a 13 year old already and am so not going back to babies, I work with them and that's enough! The sleepless nights and s****y nappies are not for me! We are just enjoying being married and doing nice stuff together, it's just beginning to sink in that we are really married!
PS-the forgetting the pain thing-NEVER! But it was worth every minute of the 46 hour labour Wink
missusS
missusS
Old Married
Old Married

Back to top Go down

Post  Sammy 21/08/10 Wed Apr 07, 2010 1:13 pm

missusS wrote:I must one of the few on here who is not planning babies ever again, lol, I have a 13 year old already and am so not going back to babies, I work with them and that's enough! The sleepless nights and s****y nappies are not for me! We are just enjoying being married and doing nice stuff together, it's just beginning to sink in that we are really married!
PS-the forgetting the pain thing-NEVER! But it was worth every minute of the 46 hour labour Wink

Definitely worth every minute!!!!! Very Happy

Sammy 21/08/10
Old Married
Old Married

Back to top Go down

Post  Toriap Wed Apr 07, 2010 1:59 pm

I think our parents would like us to say baby but neither of us feel quite ready just yet!

I think we will continue to renovate the house and we'd both love to go to Oz to watch the cricket so we'll have to do that before the babies arrive

Smile
Toriap
Toriap
Paper Bride
Paper Bride

Back to top Go down

Post  MrsM2B (SmileyBride) Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:58 pm

Well, we're off to America for 3 months in July next year for a monster honeymoon - we've planned that so much more than the wedding - we're driving round the entire country; wanted to do every state but we may miss about 4 in the middle Sad

After that we're probably going to save for another 6 months or so and buy a house - we're currently in a lovely flat but are running out of space a bit. Then it'll be the 'b' word - maybe... not sure on that yet, although I better get a move on if we are, not getting any younger here!

xx

ps - reading that back - dull!!! wanna go party!!

MrsM2B (SmileyBride)
Tin Bride
Tin Bride

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarah sajo Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:51 am

MrsM2B (SmileyBride) wrote:Well, we're off to America for 3 months in July next year for a monster honeymoon - we've planned that so much more than the wedding - we're driving round the entire country; wanted to do every state but we may miss about 4 in the middle Sad

After that we're probably going to save for another 6 months or so and buy a house - we're currently in a lovely flat but are running out of space a bit. Then it'll be the 'b' word - maybe... not sure on that yet, although I better get a move on if we are, not getting any younger here!

xx

ps - reading that back - dull!!! wanna go party!!

ooo you will have to give me some tips, I dont even know where to start with our road trip x
Sarah sajo
Sarah sajo
Old Married
Old Married

Back to top Go down

Post  MrsM2B (SmileyBride) Thu Apr 08, 2010 12:12 pm

we're flying into Boston for 4th July, then basically going clockwise!
Have found some great places, just by looking on Google Earth and looking up some of the towns that we''ll be driving past / through.

not feeling great at the moment (just about to post for sympathy!) but I'll see if I can share the maps when I'm back to normal ...

xx

MrsM2B (SmileyBride)
Tin Bride
Tin Bride

Back to top Go down

Post  married29 Thu Apr 08, 2010 1:34 pm

clothes i want too buy plus a new car!! as for babies i had 3 in 4 years Very Happy i thought the baby wud have too stay in my tummy forever i told my midwife she wud never ever see me again then 21 months later she was givin me pain killers and id named 2nd baby after her and she remembered me as the third goes i had her then legged it out lol its the most awfull pain in the world but plenty of drugs ul be fine but when they put ur baby on ur tummy its worth the pain u do forget till the next time xx

married29
Old Married
Old Married

Back to top Go down

Post  KellyC2B Thu Apr 08, 2010 1:38 pm

Straight off on honeymoon then back saving for house and then babies!!! H2B can't wait, he wants them now but we only have a small 1 bed maisonette and I have told him that it is not fair to keep babies in the cupboard!!!
KellyC2B
KellyC2B
Tin Bride
Tin Bride

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs Missty Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:02 am

Well we'll be starting off with our big honeymoon in June to Orlando, Florida and then saving for a deposit for a house. Currently living in a one bedroomed flat so need to sell this first! Then we'll be trying for a baby hopefully from August as I really want one! lol

x
Mrs Missty
Mrs Missty
Old Married
Old Married

Back to top Go down

Post  FutureMrsP Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:24 pm

We are THINKING of moving in together sometime...

FutureMrsP
Tin Bride
Tin Bride

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down