wonderful weddings!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sorry O/T hoping you can help with birthday gift ideas

5 posters

Go down

Sorry O/T hoping you can help with birthday gift ideas Empty Sorry O/T hoping you can help with birthday gift ideas

Post  LouiseYxxx Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:56 am

Sorry for the O/T ladies, I hope you don't mind Very Happy

It's my friends birthday on 25th April (we work together but over the last few months have been going out an stuff) and I would like to get her a pressie. I am hopeless at choosing gifts for people! I know she has a sweetie bracelet and would like more charms for it but £50 each is a bit outta my price range lol Any ideas of what I could get her thats reasonably priced? Was looking for a nice Ed Hardy case for her I phone as I new she was looking one but there aren't to many silicone/rubber ones around form what I can see.

Any ideas appreciated xx
LouiseYxxx
LouiseYxxx
Old Married
Old Married

Back to top Go down

Sorry O/T hoping you can help with birthday gift ideas Empty Re: Sorry O/T hoping you can help with birthday gift ideas

Post  married29 Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:48 am

wine is my best bet x

married29
Old Married
Old Married

Back to top Go down

Sorry O/T hoping you can help with birthday gift ideas Empty Re: Sorry O/T hoping you can help with birthday gift ideas

Post  MrsM2B (SmileyBride) Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:24 pm

Depends what kind of person she is...

My fall back sites are:

www.notonthehighstreet.com

www.prezzybox.com

HTH
xx

MrsM2B (SmileyBride)
Tin Bride
Tin Bride

Back to top Go down

Post  Irish_Bride_2_b Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:09 pm

What about a voucher for an iphone app (if they do them?), or a gift voucher for a manicure or something?

xx
Irish_Bride_2_b
Irish_Bride_2_b
Tin Bride
Tin Bride

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarah sajo Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:38 pm

Soap and glory smellies or something from accesorize are usually on top of my list x
Sarah sajo
Sarah sajo
Old Married
Old Married

Back to top Go down

Post  LouiseYxxx Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:55 pm

Thanks Ladies.

I was thinking about getting her a voucher for the nail bar she uses(if they sell them) as she gets those acrylic nails on and they are expensive so it would help towards the cost. I was maybe going to do her a wee bag to go with the voucher with new pjs and the fluffy slipper sock things, bottle of wine etc all wee things I know she likes. Would that be naff? xx
LouiseYxxx
LouiseYxxx
Old Married
Old Married

Back to top Go down

Post  MrsM2B (SmileyBride) Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:35 pm

Personally I'd be really pleased with that - shows a lot of thought xx

MrsM2B (SmileyBride)
Tin Bride
Tin Bride

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarah sajo Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:22 am

Yeah that sounds lovely x
Sarah sajo
Sarah sajo
Old Married
Old Married

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down