wonderful weddings!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trying on wedding dresses

+2
zepsgal (admin)
mrsdeano2be
6 posters

Go down

Trying on wedding dresses Empty Trying on wedding dresses

Post  mrsdeano2be Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:01 am

I am very very very very very very very very excited!

I am going to book an appointment at lunchtime to start trying on wedding dresses. EEEEEEPPPPPP!!!!

That's all I wanted to share. Lol.

mrsdeano2be
Paper Bride
Paper Bride

Back to top Go down

Trying on wedding dresses Empty Re: Trying on wedding dresses

Post  zepsgal (admin) Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:17 am

Oooooh thats exciting stuff!!!

Just remember and try EVERYTHING on that you can, dont be put off cos you think you wont like it!

And remember big pants and a strapless bra if you can! Laughing
zepsgal (admin)
zepsgal (admin)
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  married29 Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:23 am

i tried on a dress looked minging on hanger but when it was on was lush so dont be put off x eeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk x

married29
Old Married
Old Married

Back to top Go down

Post  mrsdeano2be Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:31 am

I'm completely clueless with dresses, I never wear them so I'm going to go in with an idea of what I like but keeping an open mind to anything and everything.

Just had some good news with my venue too in that they've agreed to honour the 2009 menu prices as opposed to this years prices which are now £6.00 dearer per head! Woo hoo!! I hope the whole process goes this easily! lol

mrsdeano2be
Paper Bride
Paper Bride

Back to top Go down

Post  MrsM2B (SmileyBride) Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:14 pm

that's great news!

enjoy the trying on - like the others say, try on everything - my fave looked really dull on the hanger and beautiful on Smile

xx

MrsM2B (SmileyBride)
Tin Bride
Tin Bride

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs Burnett 2B Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:49 pm

I went in with an open mind, good job I did as I would not have picked my dress to try on. The design on the front looked far too bling on the hanger but looks completely different when on
Mrs Burnett 2B
Mrs Burnett 2B
Paper Bride
Paper Bride

Back to top Go down

Post  LouiseYxxx Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:30 am

Mrs Burnett 2B wrote:I went in with an open mind, good job I did as I would not have picked my dress to try on. The design on the front looked far too bling on the hanger but looks completely different when on

It's good to have an open mind when trying wedding dresses on I think. I went looking for mine with the idea of exactly what I wanted which was white, staright across my chest (sorry don't know the opposite to sweetheart neckline lol) and princessy. When I was in the shop they didn't have the exact Mori Lee dress I wanted so she showed me others to try. I put on one similar to the one in my mind and it was nice but then she showed me the dress I actually got. I looked at it and was like 'no, don't really like that i'm not keen on the two colours etc' but she persuaded me to put it on and I fell in love with it! It was a sweetheart neckline, pearl/champagne in colour and princessy so it shows how you can change your mind when you actually see something on you Smile

What dress did you pick in the end?
LouiseYxxx
LouiseYxxx
Old Married
Old Married

Back to top Go down

Post  LouiseYxxx Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:31 am

Mrs Burnett 2B wrote:I went in with an open mind, good job I did as I would not have picked my dress to try on. The design on the front looked far too bling on the hanger but looks completely different when on

It's good to have an open mind when trying wedding dresses on I think. I went looking for mine with the idea of exactly what I wanted which was white, staright across my chest (sorry don't know the opposite to sweetheart neckline lol) and princessy. When I was in the shop they didn't have the exact Mori Lee dress I wanted so she showed me others to try. I put on one similar to the one in my mind and it was nice but then she showed me the dress I actually got. I looked at it and was like 'no, don't really like that i'm not keen on the two colours etc' but she persuaded me to put it on and I fell in love with it! It was a sweetheart neckline, pearl/champagne in colour and princessy so it shows how you can change your mind when you actually see something on you Smile

What dress did you pick in the end?
LouiseYxxx
LouiseYxxx
Old Married
Old Married

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down