wonderful weddings!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I have chose my theme for hen party in italy

2 posters

Go down

I have chose my theme for hen party in italy Empty I have chose my theme for hen party in italy

Post  Sarah sajo Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:23 am

Since I have alot of family and friends going who are one extreme from another, some will get dressed up and love it, for others its their worst nightmare, I have decided for my Italian hen party I am going to have a sailor theme since there is alot of nautical stuff in the shop at the min, people can get dressed up at little or as much as they want. So keep your eyes open for anything good for me, I was thinking maybe some nice shorts and a stripey top and a sailor hat of course! ahoy! x
Sarah sajo
Sarah sajo
Old Married
Old Married

Back to top Go down

I have chose my theme for hen party in italy Empty Re: I have chose my theme for hen party in italy

Post  zepsgal (admin) Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:35 am

Oooh I just got a lovely white top with a big blue anchor on it from Dunnes for about £2.50!

And defo get a trip to Primark, you will find loads in there just now!
zepsgal (admin)
zepsgal (admin)
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

I have chose my theme for hen party in italy Empty Re: I have chose my theme for hen party in italy

Post  Sarah sajo Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:41 am

I know, I was thinking primark, my brothers girlfriend hates getting dressed up in fancy dress stuff so we came up with that idea then she can wear normal stuff and not look odd then one of my bms loves stuff like this, we keep saying god knows what she will wear for pole dancing, I have visions of her turning up like a moulin rouge extra x
Sarah sajo
Sarah sajo
Old Married
Old Married

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down