wonderful weddings!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wedding Insurance for abroad (Sarah thinking of you)

3 posters

Go down

Wedding Insurance for abroad (Sarah thinking of you) Empty Wedding Insurance for abroad (Sarah thinking of you)

Post  kr15 Tue Apr 20, 2010 2:08 am

O.k guys we need to sort our insurance!

Basically we want to be covered in case something goes wrong and our flights get cancelled and we miss the wedding.

Do all insurance companies cover for this?
kr15
kr15
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Wedding Insurance for abroad (Sarah thinking of you) Empty Re: Wedding Insurance for abroad (Sarah thinking of you)

Post  Mrs Missty Tue Apr 20, 2010 2:56 am

I'm going to re-look through my policy as some are saying it's an act of god so not covered!!!

But our friends have just been able to postpone their honeymoon as they hadn't gone anywhere. So I'm thinking that once you're out there you may not be covered as the insurance is usually very date specific (thinking of extending ours just in case!) so this is why they may not be covered once already on holiday as the insurance may have run out!

Not sure as all insurances will be different, but these are my thoughts! Smile
Mrs Missty
Mrs Missty
Old Married
Old Married

Back to top Go down

Wedding Insurance for abroad (Sarah thinking of you) Empty Re: Wedding Insurance for abroad (Sarah thinking of you)

Post  Sarah sajo Tue Apr 20, 2010 2:59 am

I am going to check some out, have not even got any yet! We are going to see what happens over the next couple of weeks and if its still looking dodgy then maybe book the eurostar to france then train from france to rome, dont want to leave it too late incase everyone else has the same plans x
Sarah sajo
Sarah sajo
Old Married
Old Married

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down