wonderful weddings!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wedding shopping this weekend... wish me luck lol!

+2
Sarah sajo
zepsgal (admin)
6 posters

Go down

Wedding shopping this weekend... wish me luck lol! Empty Wedding shopping this weekend... wish me luck lol!

Post  zepsgal (admin) Fri Apr 30, 2010 2:12 am

Going to a local cash and carry on Saturday morning to get the rest of my sweets for my sweetie buffet. After that me and Wulls mum are heading into Glasgow. Im hoping to get my underwear from Debenhams, I really like this bra http://www.debenhams.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/prod_10001_10001_152010211386_-1?breadcrumb=Home%7EWomen%7ELingerie+%26amp%3B+nightwear do you think this is ok to wear under my dress?

Not sure about a thong or pants either..... What you lot wearing? I normally wear thongs, and I think if I wear pants I might get a wedgie.... not a good look! But if I need help going to the loo, then is pants better for whoever is helping me? lol, cant believe Im asking things like that!! Laughing

Also hoping to get jewellery for me and my bridesmaids, plus housecoats from Debenhams or Primark for their presents. lol, watch this, I will end up sleeping late on Saturday and not get time to do all this! Laughing
zepsgal (admin)
zepsgal (admin)
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Wedding shopping this weekend... wish me luck lol! Empty Re: Wedding shopping this weekend... wish me luck lol!

Post  Sarah sajo Fri Apr 30, 2010 2:24 am

How abuot some nice french style knickers they are more comfy than bikini style I think and dont wedge very much, I love that bra will be perfect for under your dress. x
Sarah sajo
Sarah sajo
Old Married
Old Married

Back to top Go down

Wedding shopping this weekend... wish me luck lol! Empty Re: Wedding shopping this weekend... wish me luck lol!

Post  kr15 Fri Apr 30, 2010 2:31 am

I only wear French knickers.

But to be honest Hun if I was helping you in the loo your choice of underwear is not goin to be my concern!! Lol
kr15
kr15
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  zepsgal (admin) Fri Apr 30, 2010 2:38 am

zepsgal (admin)
zepsgal (admin)
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarah sajo Fri Apr 30, 2010 2:42 am

Yes I was going to suggest those exact ones to you x
Sarah sajo
Sarah sajo
Old Married
Old Married

Back to top Go down

Post  FutureMrsP Fri Apr 30, 2010 2:56 am

Good taste.

FutureMrsP
Tin Bride
Tin Bride

Back to top Go down

Post  zepsgal (admin) Fri Apr 30, 2010 3:07 am

Would they go with that bra? Dont want to take my dress off and reveal mis-matching underwear! lol
x
zepsgal (admin)
zepsgal (admin)
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarah sajo Fri Apr 30, 2010 3:27 am

I just looked on Debenhams they dont seem to have any matching knickers to that bra do they, I think those other ones will look good though, they are a similar colour x
Sarah sajo
Sarah sajo
Old Married
Old Married

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs Missty Fri Apr 30, 2010 2:42 pm

Happy shopping, I went with some nice lacy pants from Next and didn't get a wedgie! lol But to be honest when I was helped to the loo, no one would have seen anything apart from the dress! lol

Good luck and have fun. x
Mrs Missty
Mrs Missty
Old Married
Old Married

Back to top Go down

Post  missusS Sat May 01, 2010 1:52 pm

hope you had a good shopping day and got everything you were after, I was in town yesterday and it was so busy, I hate going in at the weekends!
missusS
missusS
Old Married
Old Married

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down