wonderful weddings!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did everyone have a good bank holiday?

+3
zepsgal (admin)
kr15
Sarah sajo
7 posters

Go down

Did everyone have a good bank holiday? Empty Did everyone have a good bank holiday?

Post  Sarah sajo Tue May 04, 2010 2:27 am

What did you all get up to? x
Sarah sajo
Sarah sajo
Old Married
Old Married

Back to top Go down

Did everyone have a good bank holiday? Empty Re: Did everyone have a good bank holiday?

Post  kr15 Tue May 04, 2010 2:43 am

Had a very busy one!

Spent saturday scrubbing every inch of the house and then making a full roast (and a lovely mint aero cheesecake) as we had friends staying sat night.

Sunday was working at football and then had a night out, and yesterday we had a family fun day at football so I had to be there! Shattered now!!!
kr15
kr15
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Did everyone have a good bank holiday? Empty Re: Did everyone have a good bank holiday?

Post  Sarah sajo Tue May 04, 2010 2:47 am

I was in Blackpool for the weekend I saw Biffy Clyro and stayedwith my brother and his gf and my baby neice, came home really late Sunday night then went shopping in Newcastle yesterday, I went to Bravissimo to get a decent strapless bra for under my dress and got measured which was basically me stoof half naked while someone tried different bras on me! how embarresing, turns out I am smaller in the number size than I thought but bigger in the cup size!!! Got a bra anyway so there is something else off my list x
Sarah sajo
Sarah sajo
Old Married
Old Married

Back to top Go down

Post  zepsgal (admin) Tue May 04, 2010 3:28 am

Good morning!!

Friday night I had the hairdressers, then went meet h2b's sisters new boyfriend. Turns out he was really nice, but Ive got a funny feeling about him. Cant put my finger on it yet, but Im normally spot on when it comes to meeting new people and being able to spot them hiding things (long story but her last ex was a nut job, and I knew that from the minute I met him).

Anyway, Saturday morning me and Wulls mum went to the cash and carry to get loads of sweets and had a wander round Primark. Had my SIL2b over on Sat night for a few drinks and a gab. Sunday we went to Stereofunk, a one day festival that our best man was DJing at! He was brilliant!! Ended up getting really, really drunk cheers Oh its fun to drink outdoors during the day!! Headed back to ours with our best man and his girlfriend for a few drinks which turned into me and Wull sitting up til like 3am Laughing

Monday was a bit of a blur, I remember walking the dogs and sleeping a lot!! Laughing Laughing

What a good weekend!!!
zepsgal (admin)
zepsgal (admin)
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  FutureMrsP Tue May 04, 2010 3:34 am

Saturday- Army Navy Rugby game- Fantastic fun, even if the Navy won. Three streakers and at least ten other pitch invasions. Including Zorro. Took them four of five minutes to catch him!

Sunday- coffee with bestfriend/bridesmaid

Monday- MOB shopping. Surprising unstressful and she has a fantastic outfit from Jacques Vert. Only shoes and evening outfit to get her now.

FutureMrsP
Tin Bride
Tin Bride

Back to top Go down

Post  alison27_11 Tue May 04, 2010 4:31 am

I heard about the stripping & Zorro from FIL2B! He said he missed a good 20 minutes of the game watching them!!!

I went to Hatton Garden with H2B on saturday, and we have finally chosen a wedding ring me! YAY. I have emailed the designer today to say we want to go ahead and order it. We didn't even haggle and got the ring for less than half of what we have been quoted on 5 other occasions.... it's in budget!!! Then H2B went out saturday night with work so i had a lovely evening in with the remote control to myself!

Sunday went over to PIL2B's house as that's where H2B stayed, and had a massive lunch. Also saw MIL2B's outfit for the wedding. Monday was mainly spent putting our 7 year old son on the naughty step because of the length of time it was taking to do homework!

I wrote a list yesterday of all the things we still have to do for the wedding...... it is officially MASSIVE! Very Happy
alison27_11
alison27_11
Tin Bride
Tin Bride

Back to top Go down

Post  zepsgal (admin) Tue May 04, 2010 4:46 am

Sounds like we all had fun!!

Im just going over our list of still to do and still to pay.... really dont think we have enough money Sad

Off again to ebay for some bargains!! Very Happy
zepsgal (admin)
zepsgal (admin)
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  married29 Tue May 04, 2010 5:10 am

we kept our pjs on and cwtched on sofa andrew went fishing and me and the kiddies ate loads and chilled bliss x

married29
Old Married
Old Married

Back to top Go down

Post  alison27_11 Tue May 04, 2010 5:13 am

I'd love a full weekend like that dsj 3 weeks! Its never going to happen though! Very Happy
alison27_11
alison27_11
Tin Bride
Tin Bride

Back to top Go down

Post  married29 Tue May 04, 2010 5:15 am

hahaha when ur 65 isit lol i needed it i havnt been to well i suffer from a serious medical condition and i get ill if i dont have my rest so ive been flat out so didnt have a choice x

married29
Old Married
Old Married

Back to top Go down

Post  alison27_11 Tue May 04, 2010 5:31 am

zepsgal (admin) wrote:Sounds like we all had fun!!

Im just going over our list of still to do and still to pay.... really dont think we have enough money Sad

Off again to ebay for some bargains!! Very Happy

I was horrified when i wrote our list!! A friend is getting married 6 months after us, and booked her suits this weekend. We were thinking about leaving ours until September!

Have you tried ebid? We came across it when we were looking at invitations (we still haven't decided what we're having yet!) and they were half the cost of ebay! Very Happy
alison27_11
alison27_11
Tin Bride
Tin Bride

Back to top Go down

Post  Toriap Tue May 04, 2010 11:52 am

Ooh i had a really busy weekend which is very unlike me!

Friday - booked my transport for the wedding, having a VW camper!! means we can all go together YAY!

Saturday - Me and h2b did a paranormal investigation.

Sunday - went to the football with h2b

Monday - sorted budget for the wedding and attempted to explain the importance of saving money to h2b - fell on deaf ears.
Toriap
Toriap
Paper Bride
Paper Bride

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down