wonderful weddings!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Long time since ive been on here....hello girls

+7
missusS
MrsM2B (SmileyBride)
alison27_11
Sarah sajo
zepsgal (admin)
kr15
Claire-Joannah-Rhymes2b
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Long time since ive been on here....hello girls Empty Long time since ive been on here....hello girls

Post  Claire-Joannah-Rhymes2b Mon May 24, 2010 12:19 pm

How are we all?
Lovely to see this forum still up and running thanks to all of you and Zeps and Kris
Forgotten what to do on here Laughing
Anyway just logging on to say hello and hope your all well and the planning is going ok
C xxx
Claire-Joannah-Rhymes2b
Claire-Joannah-Rhymes2b
Administrator
Administrator

https://love-weddings.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Long time since ive been on here....hello girls Empty Re: Long time since ive been on here....hello girls

Post  kr15 Mon May 24, 2010 1:04 pm

Hello dear! We've missed you!!!

How was the hol?
kr15
kr15
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Long time since ive been on here....hello girls Empty Re: Long time since ive been on here....hello girls

Post  zepsgal (admin) Tue May 25, 2010 1:38 am

Hello stranger!!!

How you been mrs? Hope everything is going ok?

x x x
zepsgal (admin)
zepsgal (admin)
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire-Joannah-Rhymes2b Tue May 25, 2010 2:16 am

Been good thanks girls - holiday was fab even if the weather wasnt! Nice break thou
How are you all? Planning ging ok?
Am looking forward to Donna's wedding on Saturday...hope the weather stays dry! x
Claire-Joannah-Rhymes2b
Claire-Joannah-Rhymes2b
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarah sajo Tue May 25, 2010 2:25 am

Glad you are well and happy and had a fab holiday, hope it stays dry for her too, cant wait to see her pics x
Sarah sajo
Sarah sajo
Old Married
Old Married

Back to top Go down

Post  alison27_11 Tue May 25, 2010 2:37 am

Hello!!!

Nice to see you're back..... are you staying this time?????? You have been missed!

Very Happy
alison27_11
alison27_11
Tin Bride
Tin Bride

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire-Joannah-Rhymes2b Tue May 25, 2010 4:03 am

Aw thanks girls - missed you lot too....spes the rants and laughs lol
Sajo not long for you now either missy? When do you go? Everyones weddings are coming around so quickly its scary...think Donna is a nervous wreck at the mo lol
Yes Alison staying on here - cant log in as much as i used to because of other commitments but will try my hardest.
So girls have i missed much?
And guess what...
I FINALLY GOT AN ENGAGEMENT RING OFF HIM lol xxx
Claire-Joannah-Rhymes2b
Claire-Joannah-Rhymes2b
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  MrsM2B (SmileyBride) Tue May 25, 2010 4:22 am

woohoo - congrats; piccies please!!

And good to see you back and to hear everything's going well

xx

MrsM2B (SmileyBride)
Tin Bride
Tin Bride

Back to top Go down

Post  zepsgal (admin) Tue May 25, 2010 4:43 am

Oooh congratulations on the ring!! Eventually! Laughing

So are you two ok now then? Dont want to talk too much on here in case it causes you bother again.....

x x
zepsgal (admin)
zepsgal (admin)
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire-Joannah-Rhymes2b Tue May 25, 2010 4:56 am

Noo thats fine hun and thankyou all
Everything is fine but we are thiking of postpning the wedding untill next December - this year is going faster than fast and finances arnt great....we have so much to get to do regarding the house kids etc....as much as id love to have the wedding this year i cant justify spending 15 k on a wedding when the kids need stuff the mortgage needs paying, we dont even own a car anymore!
I need to speak to a few people but like Greg said yesterday...i thik id have a better day next year because there wouldnt be so much pressure to try and do it this year, if you know what i mean? But we'll see how things go - i wont be upset if it dosent happen this year - alot of things have changed the last few months....he told his parents, he got me a ring, so thats enough commitment for now.
Anyway hope your all ok? Hows your planning going Zeps?
How do i pit a picture on here? ( just a pic you can see and not a link to a pic?)
xx
Claire-Joannah-Rhymes2b
Claire-Joannah-Rhymes2b
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  zepsgal (admin) Tue May 25, 2010 5:04 am

Thats really good to hear honey, Im so happy for you!! And he has told his parents?? Amazing!! Hope it went well.

Dont worry about postponing to next year, its quite a sensible thing to do! A lot of people would have kept going with the wedding this year, but if you are going to kill yourself financially to do it....... Well its just not worth it.

Planning is going ok, still needing a lot of help thinking of ways to decorate the venue. Need to go get pics of the 2nd venue we are considering, then you lot can help with decoration ideas!

To upload a pic, if you click on Reply, then the wee boxes above the text box, click on the one that looks like a wee polaroid. Right click on the image you want to post, click Properties, and copy the URL address. Paste this URL into that image box, then that should work!
zepsgal (admin)
zepsgal (admin)
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  alison27_11 Tue May 25, 2010 5:14 am

YAY for the engagment ring, and that is great news that he has told his parents. Looking forward to seeing a picture!

Very Happy
alison27_11
alison27_11
Tin Bride
Tin Bride

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire-Joannah-Rhymes2b Tue May 25, 2010 6:28 am

Long time since ive been on here....hello girls 003
Claire-Joannah-Rhymes2b
Claire-Joannah-Rhymes2b
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire-Joannah-Rhymes2b Tue May 25, 2010 6:30 am

Long time since ive been on here....hello girls 013
Claire-Joannah-Rhymes2b
Claire-Joannah-Rhymes2b
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire-Joannah-Rhymes2b Tue May 25, 2010 6:31 am

Bit blurry - and my nails look a mess but ignore that bit lol x
Claire-Joannah-Rhymes2b
Claire-Joannah-Rhymes2b
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  alison27_11 Tue May 25, 2010 6:41 am

Wow, it looks beautiful, even through the blurred pictured.

Very pleased for you
Very Happy
alison27_11
alison27_11
Tin Bride
Tin Bride

Back to top Go down

Post  zepsgal (admin) Tue May 25, 2010 6:47 am

Oh Clare thats beautiful!!!

Definately worth the wait!!! Very Happy Very Happy
zepsgal (admin)
zepsgal (admin)
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  kr15 Tue May 25, 2010 9:05 am

Oh hun we postponed remember? Best thing we ever did!

Even though we brought it back not having the stress to do it early it's made us stronger as a couple and things are good now Smile
kr15
kr15
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarah sajo Tue May 25, 2010 9:11 am

Oooo that ring is beautiful, I go to Italy next week!! can you bloody believe that, three weeks today will be the wedding x
Sarah sajo
Sarah sajo
Old Married
Old Married

Back to top Go down

Post  missusS Tue May 25, 2010 12:17 pm

nice to see you back, glad things are going well for you, your ring is gorgeous, love it! x
missusS
missusS
Old Married
Old Married

Back to top Go down

Post  Irish_Bride_2_b Tue May 25, 2010 12:29 pm

Hey Lady!!

Glad to see your back - and doubly glad things are going well with the in laws etc etc!

Your ring is gorgeous - lovely!!!

Glad to see you again - hope things at work are ok too and you put that nasty little mare who kept saying mean things about you in her place!!

xxx
Irish_Bride_2_b
Irish_Bride_2_b
Tin Bride
Tin Bride

Back to top Go down

Post  KellyC2B Tue May 25, 2010 3:14 pm

Hey gorgeous!!!

Welcome back, was only thinking about you yesterday!

The ring is stunning, well worth the wait!!!
Glad to hear all is back on track, leaving the wedding till next year is definitely the best plan, no point plunging yourselves into debt so early on!

That also means we get to keep you for longer!!! xxx
KellyC2B
KellyC2B
Tin Bride
Tin Bride

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire-Joannah-Rhymes2b Wed May 26, 2010 3:06 am

Thanks Ladies Smile
Nice to have a lovely welcome back and to hear your all good!
Well ladies can you believe how quick this year is going and how all your weddings are coming around so fast - Sajo lots of piccies please - you must be feeling nervous like donna too? lol
Thanks for the comments on the ring too - it was worth the wait but had to laugh on how he done it.
There was a posh jewellers at the airport when we were on our way back...i was in the duty free and he said 'come over here a minute' went over nd he said, 'if i buy this ring, will it keep you quiet for 5 minutes' hahahaha so he bought it, i tried to make him get down on one knee but he was having none of it, we were sitting down waiting to board, i put the ring on, and this lady came up to me and said 'wow what a sparkly ring...have you just got engaged' i thought for a minute, shall i tell the truth, then i thought - nahhhh - so my reply was 'yes, hes just proposed, lovely isnt it' Gregs face was a picture, with a slight shake of his head! Ever the romantic he is!
On the wedding note...i have one last financial resort which iam waiting to hear back on in the next couple of weeks - if it falls through then i will resign myself to having a postpone it. Its just a waiting game at the moment! x
Claire-Joannah-Rhymes2b
Claire-Joannah-Rhymes2b
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  zepsgal (admin) Wed May 26, 2010 3:11 am

Laughing Good on you for telling her lies! Makes up for not really being able to flash your ring and tell people before now!
zepsgal (admin)
zepsgal (admin)
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire-Joannah-Rhymes2b Wed May 26, 2010 3:26 am

Exactly my point zepi dones - Its a girls porogative to flash it around! And that i done!
Nice to see people still on here - i went on fetti to have a look the other day and theres knowone on there i knew....xx
Claire-Joannah-Rhymes2b
Claire-Joannah-Rhymes2b
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next