wonderful weddings!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wedding undies.... Do these match ok?

+3
missusS
Sarah sajo
zepsgal (admin)
7 posters

Go down

Wedding undies.... Do these match ok? Empty Wedding undies.... Do these match ok?

Post  zepsgal (admin) Sat May 29, 2010 1:59 pm

zepsgal (admin)
zepsgal (admin)
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Wedding undies.... Do these match ok? Empty Re: Wedding undies.... Do these match ok?

Post  Sarah sajo Sun May 30, 2010 4:07 am

I think they would both go just as well, what do you think you will be most comfy in? x
Sarah sajo
Sarah sajo
Old Married
Old Married

Back to top Go down

Wedding undies.... Do these match ok? Empty Re: Wedding undies.... Do these match ok?

Post  missusS Sun May 30, 2010 4:09 am

They are both lovely, go with whatever you feel most comfy in, I bought a couple pairs of knickers and wore them before the wedding to see which were most comfortable, and ended up wearing big granny ones, lol
missusS
missusS
Old Married
Old Married

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire-Joannah-Rhymes2b Tue Jun 01, 2010 4:22 am

There all very pretty....
But knickers every time mrs! x
Claire-Joannah-Rhymes2b
Claire-Joannah-Rhymes2b
Administrator
Administrator

https://love-weddings.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  alison27_11 Tue Jun 01, 2010 5:18 am

It all looks lovely!

One thing i will say though is..... i ordered my wedding undies on-line from Debenhams last week (had a voucher code for 14% off!); paid for it all; next day had an email saying the top half was dispatched; an hour later another email cancelling the bottom half! When i called them and said i ddin't want one without the other, they said i couldn't cancel the top half of the order, only wait til it was delivered and refuse delivery!

If you're buying from the shop then go for both..... that way you get honeymoon undies too!

Didn't mean to put a downer on this! Sorry. Smile
alison27_11
alison27_11
Tin Bride
Tin Bride

Back to top Go down

Post  zepsgal (admin) Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:00 am

Its not a downer, its good to know the truth! lol!

Im not sure about buying it online, it annoys me that I have to pay postage. Can I order it online for collection in store? Might just do that.... Off for a look!

x
zepsgal (admin)
zepsgal (admin)
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  alison27_11 Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:18 am

That's what i did. Had them delivered to a store and it's free. Plus it gives you a chance to have a wonder around and see anything that might take your fancy..........
alison27_11
alison27_11
Tin Bride
Tin Bride

Back to top Go down

Post  LouiseYxxx Wed Jun 02, 2010 2:27 pm

I think they are lovely and will all match. Just get whatever you think youll be most comfortable in xx
LouiseYxxx
LouiseYxxx
Old Married
Old Married

Back to top Go down

Post  kr15 Thu Jun 03, 2010 4:25 am

Looks lovely, prefer the look of the thong mind you (although I couldnt wear one!! lol).

I'm wondering if I can get a corset kind of thing for under mine. My old dress was a corset and I loved what it did to my waist. New dress isnt, so could I get one to go underneath?
kr15
kr15
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  zepsgal (admin) Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:38 am

A corset would be good under your dress, its strapless, isnt it?

Im thinking I would prefer the thong too, its what I usually wear anyway. My sisters think I should get something sexy, but I'd much rather do practical under my dress! Will sort something sexy out that I can change into!

Very Happy
zepsgal (admin)
zepsgal (admin)
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down