wonderful weddings!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Baby P doctor said to be suicidal...

3 posters

Go down

Baby P doctor said to be suicidal... Empty Baby P doctor said to be suicidal...

Post  Claire-Joannah-Rhymes2b Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:59 am

'A doctor accused of failing to spot that Baby Peter was suffering abuse days before his death is "suicidal" and unfit to appear before a disciplinary hearing, the General Medical Council heard.'
And so bloody what?
Iam sorry but are we suppose to feel sorry for a heathcare professional who let a defenceless innocent baby down. Still breaks my heart to even look at that little boy's picture....The less people around like that doctor who was clearly incompentent of failing to see what was happening - The better.
Sorry to be contraversial - just angers me when innocent kids are involved!
Evil or Very Mad Rant over
Claire-Joannah-Rhymes2b
Claire-Joannah-Rhymes2b
Administrator
Administrator

https://love-weddings.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Baby P doctor said to be suicidal... Empty Re: Baby P doctor said to be suicidal...

Post  nikkiduck 17/07/10 Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:26 pm

i agree 100% with you. It's ridiculous how the media try to make you feel sorry for them, i mean i know she got suspended but did she actually get struck off. a woman that couldnt realise a baby was in pain with a broken back and just noted down that he was "grumpy" should be struck off immediately in my eyes as she obviously is not capable of doing her job, im glad she s suicidal, just like im glad that nasty b*****d got boiling water and stuff thrown in his face in prison let the f****r suffer i say, i bet he is locked up on his own to keep him safe.
i realise i have just gone off on one but this story broke my heart as it did millions of people, i do not know how the little angel went unhelped for so long and to be fair he is in a better place now away from the sickos!!!
sorry about this, you opened a can of worms hahaha
xxxx
nikkiduck 17/07/10
nikkiduck 17/07/10
Paper Bride
Paper Bride

Back to top Go down

Baby P doctor said to be suicidal... Empty Re: Baby P doctor said to be suicidal...

Post  Claire-Joannah-Rhymes2b Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:39 pm

Haaa Iam with you too on this totally - Its makes me sick to think about the suffering that poor boy suffered pale
I wasnt aware that he had boiling water thrown into his face - good - i hope it burnt like a b***h!
It just amazes me..it took us a day in courses and policies in my new job to cover vunerable adults - i just dont get how people turn a blind eye to this - and thats what itis, people se its happening, but knowone in this case ever made sure it went further
GGGGRRRRRRR
Claire-Joannah-Rhymes2b
Claire-Joannah-Rhymes2b
Administrator
Administrator

https://love-weddings.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Pink10/7/2010 Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:34 am

I am totally with you on this ....

Who flipping cares!!
Pink10/7/2010
Pink10/7/2010
Paper Bride
Paper Bride

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down