wonderful weddings!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I've turned into a moany old woman since I got married, lol

2 posters

Go down

I've turned into a moany old woman since I got married, lol Empty I've turned into a moany old woman since I got married, lol

Post  missusS Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:37 am

Very Happy
The title says it all! I've never really been one for complaining about bad service in shops etc, but since I started wedding planning I've been getting so fed up with shoddy service that all I seem to do is complain! First off was Thomson/Thomas Cook with their crap wedding service and now I've just done a big moany letter to Debenhams, hahaha, it's very therapeutic. We had our gift list with them, the stuff all came in January, loads missing, something broken blah blah, got that all sorted eventually. Now I've just noticed that the 8 place dinner set from the list has 4 dinner and side plates of one design and 4 of each are another, I had just taken 4 of each to use and kept the rest in a box for when we had more people in. When I phoned I was told that it had been too long ago and as I have used the plates so there was nothing they could do. I'm a wee bit pissed off as I can't understand how things that weren't even on my list could have been marked off as being sold from it and that they should take some responsibility for their mistake, so will be sending a letter, hubby thinks we should just go and buy the rest of the stuff and that I'm bonkers for arguing with them over it! But I don't see why we should pay for another set when they should have sent us what was on our list, hehehehe, Would anyone else make a fuss or am I being as daft as hubby seems to think I am? Rolling Eyes
missusS
missusS
Old Married
Old Married

Back to top Go down

I've turned into a moany old woman since I got married, lol Empty Re: I've turned into a moany old woman since I got married, lol

Post  zepsgal (admin) Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:00 am

I dont think you are being daft!!!! They havent sent you the right stuff, why should you spend more bloody money to buy the right stuff???!!!

You're husband is bonkers for not complaining!!

Laughing
zepsgal (admin)
zepsgal (admin)
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

I've turned into a moany old woman since I got married, lol Empty Re: I've turned into a moany old woman since I got married, lol

Post  missusS Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:12 am

Thanks Zeps, I was beginning to think I was being a whinge, lol, hubby is way too laid back and I'm a bit on the hyper side! But I really can't see why we should be out of pocket for Debenhams mistake, grrrrrrrrr Mad
missusS
missusS
Old Married
Old Married

Back to top Go down

Post  missusS Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:57 pm

That's the letter sent off to the manager of the Glasgow store-wonder how long it will take to hear back telling me to p**s off, lol Laughing
missusS
missusS
Old Married
Old Married

Back to top Go down

Post  missusS Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:58 pm

Have now discovered that the plates I really like don't fit in the bloody microwave-a bit inconvenient as we both work different shifts and that's usually where one of our dinners end up most nights! Bollocks!!!! Lol Mad
missusS
missusS
Old Married
Old Married

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down