wonderful weddings!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need your Brain storming ideas ladies.....

3 posters

Go down

Need your Brain storming ideas ladies..... Empty Need your Brain storming ideas ladies.....

Post  Claire-Joannah-Rhymes2b Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:20 pm

To see where else we can post this link to introduce our new forum ( without stepping on any toes this time Neutral )
I know you girls are good with coming up with ideas, and iam just wondering where else on the net ( facebook groups etc) we can post this to get some more members
Any suggestions would be muchly appreciated Smile
Claire-Joannah-Rhymes2b
Claire-Joannah-Rhymes2b
Administrator
Administrator

https://love-weddings.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Need your Brain storming ideas ladies..... Empty Re: Need your Brain storming ideas ladies.....

Post  maddiecat Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:24 pm

I could make some slips and put them in my leaflets next weekend at the wedding fayre I am doing - that might get a few more ladyeez.

Are there any other peeps who could do the same if they are doing fayres soon??
maddiecat
maddiecat
Paper Bride
Paper Bride

Back to top Go down

Need your Brain storming ideas ladies..... Empty Re: Need your Brain storming ideas ladies.....

Post  Claire-Joannah-Rhymes2b Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:31 pm

OOOH now theres a fab idea - that would be a really big help if you wouldnt mind Maddiecat xxx
Claire-Joannah-Rhymes2b
Claire-Joannah-Rhymes2b
Administrator
Administrator

https://love-weddings.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  kr15 Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:19 pm

Hey Maddie, hope you don't mind me asking but what do you do?

Do you want me to come up with some sort of leaflet design if you can print them? (I'm a designer Smile)
kr15
kr15
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  maddiecat Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:40 pm

Hi Kr

I am a balloon decorator and I make favours. Thanks for the offer - very kind of you Very Happy , but am ok. I like doing this kind of thing, did my own website, business leaflet, and business cards and I do a few presentations at work so lI like experimenting.

MC cat
maddiecat
maddiecat
Paper Bride
Paper Bride

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down