wonderful weddings!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

my day

2 posters

Go down

my day Empty my day

Post  married29 Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:26 am

well here goes i woke 2.30 am couldnt sleep got up at 5am and picking my bms up at 6am got too my parents and my dad served breakfast hair n make up got done one or two things happend like one of the neclaces snapped and my eyelashes wouldnt curl got there in the end we got dressed and looked out the window the 3 cars pulled up now my stomach turned was thinking andrews gonna be at the church now got down stairs my dad was amazed he said the rain has stopped tbh it really didnt bother me in the slightest could have had snow or thunder id didnt faze me when we got in the car my dad was sobbing he said u look perfect my baby girl has grown up now i had started too cry we arrived at the church was i nervous no i just wanted too do it next thing the march started and we began too walk i loved it every moment of it andrew looked at me and said u lied with a huge grin on his face soon we were husband and wife wen we got too the venue it was perfect we had photos done and everyone said i looked like a princess the speaches started bm was amazing he had drunk 9 double vodkas and 6 pints for some courage soon we were havin our first dance mariah carey endless love again my dad cried i felt amazing and couldnt belive the man i met on a carpark wall who asked me the time was 10yrs later my husband xx

married29
Old Married
Old Married

Back to top Go down

my day Empty Re: my day

Post  Mrs Missty Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:23 am

Congratulations hun. Sounds like you had a great day. Smile
Mrs Missty
Mrs Missty
Old Married
Old Married

Back to top Go down