wonderful weddings!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What weddingy things are we up to this weekend?

+8
Kaz&Rich
MT2b
Charlie(10/07/10)
zepsgal (admin)
Mrs F to be
Pink10/7/2010
Claire-Joannah-Rhymes2b
Sarah sajo
12 posters

Go down

What weddingy things are we up to this weekend? Empty What weddingy things are we up to this weekend?

Post  Sarah sajo Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:29 am

I am not up to much on the wedding front this weekend really, I am going to Blackpool (yes again!) tomorrow as its my brothers girlfriends 30th so we are going out for a meal and some drinks, I am trying to find a cake for her to take with us and on top of that H2B's car broke down on the way home from work last night so we are waiting to hear from the garage about how much that is going to cost affraid

There is a nice tiara shop near my brothers house so I am going to try and find time to go there sometime on Saturday but mostly I will be spending it with my little gorgeous niece Lily who is now 4 month old x
Sarah sajo
Sarah sajo
Old Married
Old Married

Back to top Go down

What weddingy things are we up to this weekend? Empty Re: What weddingy things are we up to this weekend?

Post  Claire-Joannah-Rhymes2b Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:32 am

Phewww will you have time to breath after all that miss!!
Let me know how Blackpool goes hun - i have just been informed iam going there for a hen night in the summer Wink
Could you grab a cake from M&S or asda or waitrose do some nice ones....Well what cake isnt nice - hope you have a great time Smile
Claire-Joannah-Rhymes2b
Claire-Joannah-Rhymes2b
Administrator
Administrator

https://love-weddings.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

What weddingy things are we up to this weekend? Empty Re: What weddingy things are we up to this weekend?

Post  Pink10/7/2010 Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:36 am

I live 20 mins from Blackpool xx

Not upto much weddingy this weekend, but i have put together all my invites this week and sent them out so am very excited lol xx
Pink10/7/2010
Pink10/7/2010
Paper Bride
Paper Bride

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire-Joannah-Rhymes2b Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:42 am

Exciting stuff! Did you make them or have them done professionally
When is the big day now hun x
Claire-Joannah-Rhymes2b
Claire-Joannah-Rhymes2b
Administrator
Administrator

https://love-weddings.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Pink10/7/2010 Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:45 am

I made them with the help of my sister , it took a while to put them all together x

Its the 10th of July hun xx
Pink10/7/2010
Pink10/7/2010
Paper Bride
Paper Bride

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs F to be Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:52 am

don't think i am doing anything weddingy - we don't get married til october 2011! - need to e-mail photographer (using th guy i had for my last wedding lol as he is so good and bonus get a discount for using him again ha ha!)

I am more concerned with the honeymoon (is that really bad?) my first wedding i didn't get one due to him leaving after 3 weeks o gonna have the best one this time....think we are going back to new york as me and H2B loved it that much going to go for a week this time! - already looking at stuff....so maybe very premature honeymoon stuff!

Mrs F to be
Paper Bride
Paper Bride

Back to top Go down

Post  zepsgal (admin) Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:55 am

Me and Sapphire and a few other local girls are heading to the SECC wedding show on Sunday! Woop woop!

See if I can pick up a few bargains Smile
zepsgal (admin)
zepsgal (admin)
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarah sajo Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:59 am

I havent been to any wedding shows for ages! there was a good one on while I was away In Chester the other week and there are loads on round here this weekend but I am away again! x
Sarah sajo
Sarah sajo
Old Married
Old Married

Back to top Go down

Post  Charlie(10/07/10) Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:04 am

Nothing Weddingy this weekend, but next weekend we are going to see our Priest to finalise the OOS, then I have to take my little Bridesmaids to get measured for their dresses aswell! Getting all excited again now, things are starting to roll again..... Very Happy
Charlie(10/07/10)
Charlie(10/07/10)
Old Married
Old Married

Back to top Go down

Post  MT2b Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:08 am

I have to work tonight and tomorrow night but its extra cash for the wedding. Hoping to find some shoes and underwear somewhere going to have a look online ahead of my shopping trip with my mum. Going to buy some blank CD's and assemble the tracks for the church on there. Completely off topic but should be ordering my ticket for the NDubz after party. woohoo

MT2b
Paper Bride
Paper Bride

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaz&Rich Fri Feb 19, 2010 1:57 pm

lol we aren't having a weddingy weekend! Mostly cos we have visitors Monday-Tues so will mostly be blitzing the house as have been too busy to do anything other than the bare minimum for weeks!

However, next week i am off work all of next week and am planning to finally finish making my wedding invites, ebay a whole load of stuff to help raise some much needed pennies and need to find some mini cards and envelopes to make a start on my RSVP's
Kaz&Rich
Kaz&Rich
Paper Bride
Paper Bride

https://www.facebook.com/kazlumb

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs Missty Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:24 am

I've paid off and finalised the flowers and decorations and also sent off for my passport in my new name! Very Happy

Next weekend, will be meeting with the venue and hopefully sorting my table plan design out! All very exciting, 9 weeks to go!! Eeek.

x
Mrs Missty
Mrs Missty
Old Married
Old Married

Back to top Go down

Post  Sinky 11/11/11 Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:38 am

I was working yesterday but had fun today at the secc wedding show with my BM.

Zeps, I couldn't find you Sad
Sinky 11/11/11
Sinky 11/11/11
Paper Bride
Paper Bride

Back to top Go down

Post  zepsgal (admin) Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:57 am

Sinky 11/11/11 wrote:I was working yesterday but had fun today at the secc wedding show with my BM.

Zeps, I couldn't find you Sad

Awww dont cry! lol x x
zepsgal (admin)
zepsgal (admin)
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  GILLY Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:46 am

Got lots of loads of wedding stuff done this weekend. Don't get married until November, but we bought our wedding favours, ordered our table numbers and placecards(onl cos we found them cheap on e-bay) and we allocated rooms for guests and phoned them with prices. We are getting married in a small castle with only 12 bedrooms so we thought we would get that organised well in advance. H2B is great. Wants tohelp with everything and has spreadsheets for everything. So cute and organised.

GILLY
Paper Bride
Paper Bride

Back to top Go down

Post  pie Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:55 am

we went for a morantic meal to celebrate 1 year of being engaged Very Happy I need to walk home from work tonight to burn some calories now tho. I have to say that we did go through our finances and it appears that our savings aren't stretching as far as I thought so haivng to be more sensible now regardin the wedding. Embarassed
pie
pie
Paper Bride
Paper Bride

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down