wonderful weddings!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wonderful Weddings Weight Watchers group, anyone fancy it?

+3
zepsgal (admin)
MrsMarks2B
kr15
7 posters

Go down

Wonderful Weddings Weight Watchers group, anyone fancy it? Empty Wonderful Weddings Weight Watchers group, anyone fancy it?

Post  kr15 Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:32 pm

So I would love to join Weight Watchers, but to be honest I can't afford it. I do however have the books and the calculator so am happy doing it on my own.

My only issue is I get bored and lose all interest in it as I think I need someone else doing it with me.

So is anyone else in this position? If so would anyone be interested in starting our own Weight Watchers group? If we had enough members I would make our own mini sub-board so we could keep it neat.

The idea would be that we all agree on a weigh in day (just like meetings) and on that day we all come online and post our weight. Then we can do the usual discussion about what we did different this week / where it went wrong. We could also have posts about points and recipies Smile

So is anyone else up for it? Want to get the consensus before starting a board!
kr15
kr15
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Wonderful Weddings Weight Watchers group, anyone fancy it? Empty Re: Wonderful Weddings Weight Watchers group, anyone fancy it?

Post  MrsMarks2B Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:36 pm

I'm doing weight watchers online but would love some support from others doing it too so I'm well up for it!

Hopefully others will too.

MrsMarks2B
Paper Bride
Paper Bride

Back to top Go down

Wonderful Weddings Weight Watchers group, anyone fancy it? Empty Re: Wonderful Weddings Weight Watchers group, anyone fancy it?

Post  zepsgal (admin) Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:39 pm

Im happy to join in, but I dont need to lose any weight really, I just need to eat more healthy and exercise!

Should we start a post with our names, weights and goal weights (with target date)? Maybe if we see it in black and white it will help?

x
zepsgal (admin)
zepsgal (admin)
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Charlie(10/07/10) Thu Feb 25, 2010 5:25 am

I would be happy to join in, and do the weigh-ins and discussion, but I won't be doing weight watchers. I will be doing the Charlotte diet, because I know it works for me! lol
Charlie(10/07/10)
Charlie(10/07/10)
Old Married
Old Married

Back to top Go down

Post  married29 Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:08 am

yea im up for it ive got 1 stone too go and need a kick up the bum x

married29
Old Married
Old Married

Back to top Go down

Post  nikkiduck 17/07/10 Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:05 pm

im in with the weigh in day but ill stick to my diet and exercising
i have 11lbs to lose by 3 months time hopefully xx
nikkiduck 17/07/10
nikkiduck 17/07/10
Paper Bride
Paper Bride

Back to top Go down

Post  kr15 Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:14 pm

Took your advice ladies and have set up the weight loss board. Although you can only reply to topics and not start your own, please head over and register your details in the registration topic.

Once we have some members we can decide on a weigh in day and go from there Smile
kr15
kr15
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarah sajo Fri Feb 26, 2010 2:26 am

kr15 wrote:So I would love to join Weight Watchers, but to be honest I can't afford it. I do however have the books and the calculator so am happy doing it on my own.

My only issue is I get bored and lose all interest in it as I think I need someone else doing it with me.

So is anyone else in this position? If so would anyone be interested in starting our own Weight Watchers group? If we had enough members I would make our own mini sub-board so we could keep it neat.

The idea would be that we all agree on a weigh in day (just like meetings) and on that day we all come online and post our weight. Then we can do the usual discussion about what we did different this week / where it went wrong. We could also have posts about points and recipies Smile

So is anyone else up for it? Want to get the consensus before starting a board!

I am a member of WW online which has points on for eating out, brands etc and an online calculator so if anyone needs to know the points in something I can check on there for you x
Sarah sajo
Sarah sajo
Old Married
Old Married

Back to top Go down

Post  Charlie(10/07/10) Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:49 am

I will be starting my diet on Monday, so I'll weigh myself and register then. Can I suggest Saturdays for weigh in's? Purely for the selfish reason that on my diet I have Saturdays off! lol. x
Charlie(10/07/10)
Charlie(10/07/10)
Old Married
Old Married

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarah sajo Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:52 am

Saturday is fine with me, i usually do a friday night but one day late can give me a bit extra time to put myself right haha x
Sarah sajo
Sarah sajo
Old Married
Old Married

Back to top Go down

Post  kr15 Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:59 am

Do you guys think it would work without a dedicated weigh in day? Maybe a topic that lasts the week and then it doesnt matter what day we weigh in on? Simply because with some people having meetings they have no choice of what day to weigh in on...
kr15
kr15
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down