wonderful weddings!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The falklands...

2 posters

Go down

The falklands... Empty The falklands...

Post  Justengaged Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:34 am

H2B is in the army, I'm a teacher in a forces school. We're both in germany at the moment. I'm moving back to the UK in July, we were gonna spend summer together, then H2B was going to Canada for about 2 months then moving to UK as well. At the very least we'd have then been living together at weekends if not more. However, H2B has now got an unaccompanied tour in the falklands for 6 months from september. Its the other side of the world!!! But... I'm not as bothered as I thought I would be. I wanna go visit him and see wild penguins!! I'll miss him so much, but he's going somewhere safe (unless the argentinians decide they want another war...) this time. I'm just confused about whether I should be more concerned - I miss him when he goes back to his mess every sunday night (he lives two hours away). Maybe its not sunk in yet...

No need to reply. Just confused x
Justengaged
Justengaged
Paper Bride
Paper Bride

Back to top Go down

The falklands... Empty Re: The falklands...

Post  Kaz&Rich Mon Mar 01, 2010 3:21 pm

awww sweetie!

Maybe you've subconsciously been working up to him being sent somewhere like afgan etc and are feeling a bit less freaked cos he'll be somewhere relatively safe?

Plus if you are used to not living together during the week you are gonna be less freaked by a long tour i guess?

Sorry prob not helping but I wouldn't worry yourself too much!
Kaz&Rich
Kaz&Rich
Paper Bride
Paper Bride

https://www.facebook.com/kazlumb

Back to top Go down

Post  Justengaged Tue Mar 02, 2010 2:13 pm

I think it must be the safe bit - I wasn't this calm the last two times he went to Iraq. Thanks hun - I like to worry even if it's worrying about not worrying!!
Justengaged
Justengaged
Paper Bride
Paper Bride

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum