wonderful weddings!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maggie Sottero dress for sale size 8-12 (corset back)

Go down

Maggie Sottero dress for sale size 8-12 (corset back) Empty Maggie Sottero dress for sale size 8-12 (corset back)

Post  Lynziloo Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:30 am

I have an absolutely beautiful Maggie Sottero 'Winnie' dress for sale. It will fit a size 8 to small size 12 (corset back). I ordered it online from a bridal shop but when it arrived it simply doesn't suit me or fit me very well and I'm absolutely gutted Sad

http://www.maggiesottero.com/dress.aspx?keywordText=winnie&keywordType=any&page=0&pageSize=15&style=A3290

The picture above on the Maggie Sottero website is the same colour as the one I am selling. This dress has been used as a sample in a shop that is an authorised Maggie Sottero stockist and is in lovely condition. I have a receipt from the shop showing that I paid £350 for it.

I have also paid over £100 to have it professionally cleaned (have receipt for this too) as I hoped that in the month that this took I would be in better shape to wear it but this is sadly not the case (baby belly Crying or Very sad )

The standard measurements for this gown are - Bust - 37.5" Waist - 29.5" Hips - 40"

It is a UK 12, but reads a 10 on the inside for the US sizing. It comes with the laces that have been used in the shop but you could easily pick up some more if you wished.

The RRP for this gown is £1,240 so was a bargain at £350. I will be looking to sell it for the same price I paid, especially as I've had it cleaned, and it comes with a dress bag.

Please contact me if interested and I am in Bristol if anyone would like to come and try it on. You really need to see this gorgeuois dress to appreciate it.

Thanks x
Lynziloo
Lynziloo
Paper Bride
Paper Bride

Back to top Go down

Maggie Sottero dress for sale size 8-12 (corset back) Empty Re: Maggie Sottero dress for sale size 8-12 (corset back)

Post  Lynziloo Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:03 am

Lynziloo
Lynziloo
Paper Bride
Paper Bride

Back to top Go down