wonderful weddings!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

depression

+2
Charlie(10/07/10)
married29
6 posters

Go down

depression Empty depression

Post  married29 Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:08 am

anyone here suffer from it i do terriably i can be fine 1 miitue the next im breaking my heart i want too be out of the house then i want too be stuck in close doors and blinds and be done too the world my mum said i cant understand how ur depressed youve got a wedding too look forward too errr its a illness xxx

married29
Old Married
Old Married

Back to top Go down

depression Empty Re: depression

Post  Charlie(10/07/10) Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:06 am

Haven't got experience with depression hun, so don't know what to say. Just didn't want to read and run. I can understand about wanting to lock yourself in the house and shut the cutains, I want to do that too on a bad day. Just try not to let it rule your life hun. x
Charlie(10/07/10)
Charlie(10/07/10)
Old Married
Old Married

Back to top Go down

Post  nikkiduck 17/07/10 Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:25 pm

i have suffered with depression a few times since i was 18 hun, ever took anything, just got through it myself. After losing my mom it was bad, she has been gone a year and a half and i am just about getting through it although still not a day goes by without crying just yet!
if it wasnt for my kiddies i honestly dont know where i would be. i would still be in bed from the night she died i think lol!
it is an illness, it drove my mom to drink also, and in the end this is what killed her. i dont think enough people take depression seriously to be honest.
hope you are ok hun
always around if you need a chat xxxx
nikkiduck 17/07/10
nikkiduck 17/07/10
Paper Bride
Paper Bride

Back to top Go down

Post  married29 Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:44 pm

id prob be dead if it werent for my kids i dont take anything either im being refered to a physiciratrist in a mental hospital so maybe il be able to feel better x

married29
Old Married
Old Married

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs Missty Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:37 pm

I've suffered with depression, but luckily for me only mildly. I did take prozac though and it helped me get through it alot quicker than I thought I would. At first I couldn't stop crying and didn't want to go to anywhere that had more than a couple of people! I still have bad days, but I'm mostly fine. I did worry when I came off the medication as thought I would just go back to square one but didn't want to stay on them just in case, so gave it a shot and haven't needed them for 3 years now.

I notice the signs now though, so know when to detract myself from situations or take a break. My mum and dad both suffer with depression and quite badly so I know how bad it can get.

Big hugs, at least you are being referred and this will help you get yourself back on track, I'm sure it will. x
Mrs Missty
Mrs Missty
Old Married
Old Married

Back to top Go down

Post  UnconventionalBride Thu Mar 25, 2010 3:19 am

I have it. I've been bad recently and have had to get the dosage of my happy pills put up again, bah.
UnconventionalBride
UnconventionalBride
Paper Bride
Paper Bride

Back to top Go down

Post  Jazzie Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:02 am

I've had it since i was about 15, not on any tablets at the moment as I know the signs so can take a different way. I know what your going through, I have days where I can't go to a big city or an event where there is lots of people.

Jazzie
Paper Bride
Paper Bride

Back to top Go down

Post  married29 Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:02 am

no one in my family have ever or do suffer from it so they cant understand h2b said last yr cheer up i said im depressed ahh well we are going on holiday ul be alright then ha if only depression was cured by a holiday it affects millions of people some are noticable some arnt i used too do my hair every day do my make up nice and wear nice clothes now its back no make up and live in jeans and baggy jumpers i hate my health brought it on years ago en i was 19 think thats alot too do with it x

married29
Old Married
Old Married

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum