wonderful weddings!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Think it's been one of those weeks!

Go down

Think it's been one of those weeks! Empty Think it's been one of those weeks!

Post  Toriap Fri Apr 02, 2010 3:41 pm

You know those kind of weeks where your just fed up of everything and you keep thinking it's got to get better because it can't get any worse!

i suffered quite badly from depression the last part of the year so i am still picking up the pieces and trying to move forward with that as well as other things associated to it.

I have decided families and weddings don't mix - i know everyone's heart is in the right place but frustration is taking over now with the lies. I'm thinking about stopping talking about the wedding as it seems to drag up issues!

My poor cat had to have an operation this week on his teeth, he is insured but they wouldnt cover for wear and tear so that costs us £400, which we hadn't expected. although bailey is much happier now so it was worth it.

money just seems to be disappearing as soon as hits our account - think i may need to speak to h2b about money not growing on trees and the art of budgets

I wish i had stayed in bed this week Sad
Toriap
Toriap
Paper Bride
Paper Bride

Back to top Go down