wonderful weddings!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who waited for their Honeymoon for 9 months??

5 posters

Go down

Who waited for their Honeymoon for 9 months?? Empty Who waited for their Honeymoon for 9 months??

Post  Mrs Empel-Newman Tue Jun 08, 2010 3:03 am

Hi All,

Its been a while since I posted. I have been married for 4 months (on Sunday) and I am getting terrible withdrawel sypmtoms!!! I am missing the whole wedding thing so much!!!

We have booked our honeymoon now and are now on countdown!! We have booked a week in New York in November, in time for Thanksgiving and to see all the Christmas Lights. I am so excited already and I still have 166 days to go!!!

Did/Is, anyone have a long wait for their honeymoon, and are you missing the weddingy things??

Thanks All

Nikki
x x x
Mrs Empel-Newman
Mrs Empel-Newman
Old Married
Old Married

http://www.tanyascourage.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Who waited for their Honeymoon for 9 months?? Empty Re: Who waited for their Honeymoon for 9 months??

Post  Irish_Bride_2_b Tue Jun 08, 2010 3:48 am

I am dreading the post wedding blues!! Hopefully they wont be too bad as I am spacing out my planning/ purchases so it wont be a major come down after the day iykwim?

Least by delaying your honeymoon you can extend the magic for a bit longer- you can relive your day all over while you sunbathe!

I think we are going to go on hm about 2 days after the wedding - i wouldnt mind delaying the hm until later in the year, but as h2b is a teacher and we want to go for over a week, we wouldnt realistically be able to go on hm until Easter 2012 (we get married in august 2011) so we havent got much choice!

I bet NY will be lovely - i would love to go there in the winter! Start saving now so you can bring back loads of stuff from there!!

x
Irish_Bride_2_b
Irish_Bride_2_b
Tin Bride
Tin Bride

Back to top Go down

Who waited for their Honeymoon for 9 months?? Empty Re: Who waited for their Honeymoon for 9 months??

Post  zepsgal (admin) Tue Jun 08, 2010 3:54 am

Hey Nikki!!

We are having to wait for our honeymoon, wedding in September and honeymoon will be next year, probably about May/June time.

New York will be amazing, its somewhere I would love to go! Especially at christmas, I just LOVE christmas! Oh Im so jealous!! Laughing

x
zepsgal (admin)
zepsgal (admin)
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  missusS Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:27 pm

We haven't got round to honeymoon yet, although we got married in Cyprus the wedding was just the day before we came home, and it was 6 months ago! We had planned to come home and get a wee while away on our own cos my son, mum and dad and hubbys sister and family came to Cyprus with us. But that's all been put on hold as my mum hasn't been well and it wouldn't be fair to ask her to watch the wee man, so it will prob be next year before we can get away and won't be able to call it a honeymoon! Sad
New York at Christmas will be amazing, a brilliant honeymoon and well worth the wait
missusS
missusS
Old Married
Old Married

Back to top Go down

Post  kr15 Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:44 pm

We we're going to do the Honeymoon before the wedding, but no we're doing it as one Very Happy

SO SCARINGLY EXCITED!!!

New York sounds amazing Very Happy
kr15
kr15
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down