wonderful weddings!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No one understands my excitement but you guys will!

3 posters

Go down

No one understands my excitement but you guys will! Empty No one understands my excitement but you guys will!

Post  kr15 Thu Jun 10, 2010 2:28 am

I had a crap time and school and was bullied a lot. One of the big things that I got picked on for was having a flat chest Sad I hit puberty very late and didnt start my periods until I was 15 (now I know this was probably a good thing, lol).

Well when I met Steve 5 years ago I was a 34A and he looked past that Smile Within a year I was up to a 34B and was so very very excited!!!

BUT in the last 2 years things have 'developed' finally! And yesterday I got measured for a 34DD bra! I nearly cried! The woman asked if I was ok and I explained I got picked on as a kid and she was so kind to me!!!

So wooh for delayed development!!!!
kr15
kr15
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

No one understands my excitement but you guys will! Empty Re: No one understands my excitement but you guys will!

Post  MrsM2B (SmileyBride) Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:37 pm

I so understand honey - I was bullied for that and for wearing glasses (well, also for speaking the Queen's English... and having an IQ greater than a frog's...you get the kind of school!)
Now a very happy 34D (with contact lenses!)

xx

Last edited by MrsM2B (SmileyBride) on Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:59 am; edited 1 time in total

MrsM2B (SmileyBride)
Tin Bride
Tin Bride

Back to top Go down

No one understands my excitement but you guys will! Empty Re: No one understands my excitement but you guys will!

Post  Mrs Missty Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:38 am

Woo hoo, nice one. At last it's one (well two) in the eye for those who took the mickey! Smile

x
Mrs Missty
Mrs Missty
Old Married
Old Married

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down