wonderful weddings!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just thought I'd let you know....

3 posters

Go down

Just thought I'd let you know.... Empty Just thought I'd let you know....

Post  Charlie(10/07/10) Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:44 am

I am Married - eeeekkkkk! lol!

And my report is in the reports section if anyone wants a read. x Very Happy
Charlie(10/07/10)
Charlie(10/07/10)
Old Married
Old Married

Back to top Go down

Just thought I'd let you know.... Empty Re: Just thought I'd let you know....

Post  zepsgal (admin) Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:02 am

HELLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! How you doing MRS Stranger?!! Laughing

Im away to read your report, it better be long!! Laughing
zepsgal (admin)
zepsgal (admin)
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Charlie(10/07/10) Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:46 am

I'm doing great thanks hun, just a bit sad now the weddings over, but gotta get back to normality. How are you? Was the report long enough for you? lol!

Little bits I missed out, like I sent a card for hubby and a letter from MUFC with his dad and the button holes on the morning, he loved them. And how I struggled to get Kyles ring on, he whispered "just push it" and I whispered "I'm trying", but everytime I pushed, his finger bent, lol, got there in the end though. And how when everyone had left the reception, we took an eco-friendly chinese lantern onto the lawn to let off in my dads memory, but it just refused to light, and when it did the whole thing caught on fire, so Kyle was stamping on it in his morning suit, such a picture. I said my dad was probably watching over us and pissing his pants at the sight, we were both in stitches. Oh well, that didn't work quite as expected, but if my dad is up there somewhere, he knows it's the thought that counts, and it's another memory we'll always have, a funny one! After that we went to bed and Twisted Evil lololol

Was a great day. Hows your planning coming hun?
Charlie(10/07/10)
Charlie(10/07/10)
Old Married
Old Married

Back to top Go down

Post  zepsgal (admin) Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:56 am

Laughing Thats such a sweet but funny story about the lantern! Sounds like you had a really amazing day mrs, feel really happy for you!

Im loving the idea of the single lantern that you and h2b set off. Where did you get the lantern from? I might copy that!

Planning is going okay I think, but everytime I write a list of things Ive got left to do it just seems like its getting longer, not shorter! Its kinda got to the point where I dont care anymore, Im just doing things cos I have to, not because I want to.

Ah well! Not long to go now! Laughing
zepsgal (admin)
zepsgal (admin)
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Charlie(10/07/10) Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:42 am

I got to that point in planning, where it just stops being fun, and more of a chore. It gets more exciting again, but enjoy relaxing for the next 3 weeks, coz in the last 2 you will be stressing big time if you're anything like me!

The lantern that we TRIED to light and ended up burnt to ash, lol, we got from ebay, just typed in eco-friendly lanterns (didn't like the idea of a cow choking to death on a lantern wire when it's supposed to have been romantic). lol. I will never forget Kyle jumping up and down on the lantern on fire, with me panicing saying "You're trousers, don't burn your trousers, they've got to go back to the suit shop". lmao. Luckily he didn't burn them, but how he didn't I have no idea, there was red hot embers flying everywhere. So much for my nice little moment for my dad, only me and Kyle could faff it up so badly, pmsl. x
Charlie(10/07/10)
Charlie(10/07/10)
Old Married
Old Married

Back to top Go down

Post  kr15 Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:01 am

Title changed you old married!! Razz
kr15
kr15
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down