wonderful weddings!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hen night?

2 posters

Go down

hen night? Empty hen night?

Post  Jazzie Sun Aug 01, 2010 3:19 pm

hey girls
hope all is well.
It is getting to that time where I was thinking about a hen night, but I'm thinking is it really worth it? I don't have anyone to go with, I don't like night clubs or pubs, My mum lives 2 hours away, I'm just thinking its not really worth it for me. My h2b is having a stag but all he is doing is going to his best mans place to play cards. (he does that once a month but he goes to my brothers).
Sorry for the ramble.
Jazzie

Jazzie
Paper Bride
Paper Bride

Back to top Go down

hen night? Empty Re: hen night?

Post  kr15 Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:53 am

Oh hunny it can be whatever you want!! I've gone through so many ideas.

Who are you friends? Male or Female? Do you have 1 or 2 close friends or a group? What about family? Cousins, Sisters, Neices, Aunts etc?

What do YOU like doing for fun? A night in with your friends and a DVD? A nice meal? A trip to a theme park? A day at the beach? A picnic in the park?

I am going Alton Towers with 3 friends who mean the world to me. It was going to be a bigger group (including my male friends) but one of them has a gig the weekend we've booked so they can't make it.
kr15
kr15
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Jazzie Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:52 am

I don't have any friends that live near me the people i class as my friends live abroad and i don't even know if they will be able to make the wedding. My sister lives down south to me and she can't afford to come up as she has 2 children under 2 to look after. I moved here to be with my H2b and to look after him so I never really made any friends.
thanks for trying to help though.

Jazzie
Paper Bride
Paper Bride

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down