wonderful weddings!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just booked my first hols in 3 years! WHOOP

5 posters

Go down

Just booked my first hols in 3 years! WHOOP Empty Just booked my first hols in 3 years! WHOOP

Post  Claire-Joannah-Rhymes2b Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:25 am

Iam a very happy bunny - H2b and i are are going to Greece in May - without sounding too modest, itis a well deserved break as we havnt been away for over 3 years! I cant wait! - Time to lose some weight i think pale
Hope youve all had a nice weekend? xxx
Claire-Joannah-Rhymes2b
Claire-Joannah-Rhymes2b
Administrator
Administrator

https://love-weddings.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Just booked my first hols in 3 years! WHOOP Empty Re: Just booked my first hols in 3 years! WHOOP

Post  Mrs Missty Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:21 pm

Fab news, it's been that long since H2B and I have had a holiday abroad so we'll be ready for it when we go on honeymoon. Very Happy x
Mrs Missty
Mrs Missty
Old Married
Old Married

Back to top Go down

Just booked my first hols in 3 years! WHOOP Empty Re: Just booked my first hols in 3 years! WHOOP

Post  kr15 Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:01 pm

Great news hun, so glad we've booked Oz aswell. After the last few month's we've been through we really need to get away.

Going to Coventry in a few weeks just for 1 night and so excited about getting away its unbeleivable!
kr15
kr15
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  zepsgal (admin) Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:16 am

Oh thats fantastic! Ive not been abroad for years, and h2b has never been abroad!

Im looking forward to getting a wee week away after the wedding

x x
zepsgal (admin)
zepsgal (admin)
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire-Joannah-Rhymes2b Mon Mar 01, 2010 2:44 am

Thanks girls -
Sounds like iam not the only one that needs a holiday Crying or Very sad
Claire-Joannah-Rhymes2b
Claire-Joannah-Rhymes2b
Administrator
Administrator

https://love-weddings.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sinky 11/11/11 Tue Mar 02, 2010 2:59 am

That's great, you must be really excited. I live for holidays!!

I am booked to go away with my mum, dad and sis on 28th August for 2 weeks to Portugal and can't wait but...
I am starting child nursing (if I get in, fingers crossed) in September and just found out yesterday that the dates on website are wrong and I would start on 6th Sept and not 20th!! That means I will need to come home a week early Sad
Sinky 11/11/11
Sinky 11/11/11
Paper Bride
Paper Bride

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down