wonderful weddings!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

10 years today..... where has all the time gone!

+5
sapphire2010
Charlie(10/07/10)
pie
ExcitedBrunetteBride2Be
zepsgal (admin)
9 posters

Go down

10 years today..... where has all the time gone! Empty 10 years today..... where has all the time gone!

Post  zepsgal (admin) Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:06 am

Me and h2b have been officially going out for 10 years today. Makes me realise how old Im getting Laughing

Im not usually a soppy person, so forgive me for this, but I love him to death and cannot wait to marry him and spend the rest of my life with him Smile

x
zepsgal (admin)
zepsgal (admin)
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

10 years today..... where has all the time gone! Empty Re: 10 years today..... where has all the time gone!

Post  ExcitedBrunetteBride2Be Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:27 am

Wow that's lovely! Very Happy
ExcitedBrunetteBride2Be
ExcitedBrunetteBride2Be
Tin Bride
Tin Bride

Back to top Go down

10 years today..... where has all the time gone! Empty Re: 10 years today..... where has all the time gone!

Post  pie Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:35 am

awh that is sweet. x
pie
pie
Paper Bride
Paper Bride

Back to top Go down

Post  Charlie(10/07/10) Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:35 am

Awww, that's sweet. Congratulations on your 10 year "anniversary". x
Charlie(10/07/10)
Charlie(10/07/10)
Old Married
Old Married

Back to top Go down

Post  sapphire2010 Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:01 am

awwwww congrats chick cheers
and a lovely guy he is too Smile
sapphire2010
sapphire2010
Paper Bride
Paper Bride

Back to top Go down

Post  zepsgal (admin) Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:13 am

Embarassed Thanks mrs!

I do feel really lucky to have him, and I hope he feels the same about me! Laughing
zepsgal (admin)
zepsgal (admin)
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire-Joannah-Rhymes2b Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:39 am

Thats so sweet Zeps - you sound a very happy couple Very Happy
10 years is hell of a long time - Whats your secret lol x
Claire-Joannah-Rhymes2b
Claire-Joannah-Rhymes2b
Administrator
Administrator

https://love-weddings.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  zepsgal (admin) Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:44 am

I dont know if I have a secret really. I fight for the things I want, and let everything else go! And we never, ever go to sleep on an argument. Thats about it really! Smile
zepsgal (admin)
zepsgal (admin)
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire-Joannah-Rhymes2b Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:48 am

Bless you - i love h2b to bits but the thing that only ever gets to me i wish i could change is - hes not very romantic or affectionate Crying or Very sad
Claire-Joannah-Rhymes2b
Claire-Joannah-Rhymes2b
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  zepsgal (admin) Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:55 am

Oh Wull isnt either Crying or Very sad

Sometimes I wish he would just whisk me off my feet, take me out on a suprise night out, I dunno, anything really! Bring me home flowers, run me a bath... Anything. But he doesnt, and I suppose I cant really blame him. Ive never said I would like any of those things, so I cant just expect him to know that I would like it if I dont tell him! Laughing

Plus we are always skint so I would probably be annoyed at him spending money! Laughing He cant win!!
zepsgal (admin)
zepsgal (admin)
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire-Joannah-Rhymes2b Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:00 am

Haahaaa aw bless him - its true, they cant win - spes when its time of the month!
Greg is the same hun, he tries and i dont like it or he dosent try and that wrong too!
He says hes more thoughtful than romantic - I beg to differ! x
Claire-Joannah-Rhymes2b
Claire-Joannah-Rhymes2b
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  zepsgal (admin) Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:09 am

Just spoke to Wull there, he was saying he was going to his friends tonight to play guitar. I said that it was our anniversary and taht I would rather he stayed in. He said that if he stayed in he would be playin guitar and I will be on the laptop. Which I would be Smile

He is away out tonight and Ive got the house to myself! Laughing Some anniversary this is! Laughing
zepsgal (admin)
zepsgal (admin)
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  kr15 Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:30 am

I kept thinking similar things about Steve, as he never does the small romantic things.

But when I mentioned it to him in a jokey way he reminded me he pays the mortgage and the majority of the bills, plus hes paying for the majority of our holiday to Australia. He did say he would buy me random bunches of flowers and chocolates if I wanted, instead of the other things.... surprisingly I apologised, lol.

And your not old enough to have been with the same guy for 10 years!!! Your not that much older than me.... are you? lol
kr15
kr15
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire-Joannah-Rhymes2b Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:38 am

Aw Zeps Crying or Very sad
Saying that - our nights consist of the same - me on the laptop and him watching his tv programmes....but cant you jut explain tonight is special - and cook a meal together or something? I think 10 years together is def worth celebrating hun!
Ah Kris - i think your fella is right there hun - i would love flowers and romantic gestures taking me by suprise, but when i moan abot them things Greg says exactly the same! I guess they cant do it all but it would be nice if they could haha xx

Last edited by Missfunkyass (admin) on Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Claire-Joannah-Rhymes2b
Claire-Joannah-Rhymes2b
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarah sajo Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:44 am

Aw happy annaversary, sorry you will be in on your own, buy yourself a bottle of wine and we will all join you cheers xx
Sarah sajo
Sarah sajo
Old Married
Old Married

Back to top Go down

Post  zepsgal (admin) Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:05 am

Hold on........

I think it might just be 9 years Shocked Im getting too old to count!!!!

Erm....... Im not sure! Laughing
zepsgal (admin)
zepsgal (admin)
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  xMrsM2bx Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:51 am

Happy Anniversary hun! Me and h2b been together 13 years in april and wedding in august so hopefully it won't be unlucky 13! hehe x
xMrsM2bx
xMrsM2bx
Paper Bride
Paper Bride

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down