wonderful weddings!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Wonderful weddings - Please introduce yourself

+38
MrsM2B (SmileyBride)
granny frou frou
yorks_uk
sapphire2010
UnconventionalBride
MrsD25022010
Tootsie
Spikeyfaerie
kr15
welshgirl78
Mrs M
Sinky 11/11/11
Mrs Burnett 2B
Jazzie
Irish_Bride_2_b
bridetobe84
missusS
pie
kikat88
Jes-MrsPhillips
sunny bride
Mrs F to be
Charlie(10/07/10)
jue_65
Sarah sajo
lorraine
Bridewannabe
Mrs B 22/08/09
maddiecat
Kaz&Rich
zepsgal (admin)
Pink10/7/2010
FutureMrsP
Mrs Missty
kellyharper2b
MT2b
bubbles09
Claire-Joannah-Rhymes2b
42 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Welcome to Wonderful weddings - Please introduce yourself Empty Welcome to Wonderful weddings - Please introduce yourself

Post  Claire-Joannah-Rhymes2b Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:17 am

Hey to all you fetti girls and new B2b's alike!
Lets get this forum started by introducing ourselves and hopefully we can get this going to make it our new 'fetti' forum!
Thanks for joining
Missfunkyass (Claire) Very Happy
Claire-Joannah-Rhymes2b
Claire-Joannah-Rhymes2b
Administrator
Administrator

https://love-weddings.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Wonderful weddings - Please introduce yourself Empty Re: Welcome to Wonderful weddings - Please introduce yourself

Post  bubbles09 Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:31 am

Hi

I am bubbles09 as I was on fetti' (Michelle Green)

This is so much easier on the eyes!!! Very Happy

x

bubbles09
Paper Bride
Paper Bride

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Wonderful weddings - Please introduce yourself Empty Re: Welcome to Wonderful weddings - Please introduce yourself

Post  MT2b Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:33 am

soooooooooo much better on the eyes!! Very Happy I was michelle on fetti!!

MT2b
Paper Bride
Paper Bride

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire-Joannah-Rhymes2b Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:35 am

Thanks for joining girls - Aw well iam glad it looks abit better, lets just hopw we get some fetti users here Very Happy
Claire-Joannah-Rhymes2b
Claire-Joannah-Rhymes2b
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  MT2b Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:36 am

yes have to drumb up membership but as you've got a few fetti girls on your FB friends list hopefully a few of them will see it like i did

MT2b
Paper Bride
Paper Bride

Back to top Go down

Post  bubbles09 Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:38 am

MT2b do I have you on my facebook? I have a few girls but dont know everyones 'fetti username to their fb name!! Very Happy

bubbles09
Paper Bride
Paper Bride

Back to top Go down

Post  MT2b Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:39 am

yes you do lol. I was michelle on fetti. My surname begins with P i did have a blue yamaha as my profile pic

MT2b
Paper Bride
Paper Bride

Back to top Go down

Post  MT2b Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:40 am

well its now my and my family in christmas cracker hats

MT2b
Paper Bride
Paper Bride

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire-Joannah-Rhymes2b Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:44 am

Thanks girls -
Spread the word! xxxxxx
Claire-Joannah-Rhymes2b
Claire-Joannah-Rhymes2b
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  kellyharper2b Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:00 am

hi all, i was kelly on fetti but have gone for an name upgrade on here lol so i am now kellyharper2b.
hope we get all the lovely ladies here that we had on fetti
kellyharper2b
kellyharper2b
Paper Bride
Paper Bride

Back to top Go down

Post  bubbles09 Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:02 am

Me too, it may take a bit of time but I am sure we can get lots of them over here.

x

bubbles09
Paper Bride
Paper Bride

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs Missty Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:13 am

Hi all

I'm the same as I was on Fetti (well just shorted the date from 24-04-2010!)! lol

Well done MissFunkyAss for setting up another site. Haven't got much longer left to the wedding so nice to still be able to post somewhere as Confetti was being a complete pain, stopped posting so much! Very Happy

x
Mrs Missty
Mrs Missty
Old Married
Old Married

Back to top Go down

Post  FutureMrsP Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:31 am

Hi I'm FutureMrsP- as I was on Fetti!!

FutureMrsP
Tin Bride
Tin Bride

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire-Joannah-Rhymes2b Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:09 am

Thanks all - i couldnt bare the thought of not having to share all my weddingy news with the fetti girls - so this is the next best thing Very Happy
Claire-Joannah-Rhymes2b
Claire-Joannah-Rhymes2b
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Wonderful weddings - Please introduce yourself Empty Hello all

Post  Pink10/7/2010 Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:16 pm

Hello all

I have the same name as what i did on Fetti xx

Cant say i am liking the new set up very much xx
Pink10/7/2010
Pink10/7/2010
Paper Bride
Paper Bride

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire-Joannah-Rhymes2b Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:21 pm

Hi hun - thanks for joining
Iam of the same opnion - its pants and so sparse!!
Hopfully we'll get a few of the fetti girls on here Wink
Claire-Joannah-Rhymes2b
Claire-Joannah-Rhymes2b
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  zepsgal (admin) Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:16 pm

Hello!!

Im still zepsgal!

Love this Missfunkyass! Thank you!! Very Happy
zepsgal (admin)
zepsgal (admin)
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire-Joannah-Rhymes2b Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:23 pm

Hellooooo Zeps
Lovely to see you on here - thankyou for joining!!! Very Happy
Hope all is good missy....bit of a slow start but will keep spreading the word Wink
Claire-Joannah-Rhymes2b
Claire-Joannah-Rhymes2b
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaz&Rich Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:34 pm

Bloody fantastic MissFunkyAss!!! You are a true star!

I can only read posts on fetti - everytime i try and post it kicks me out Sad
Kaz&Rich
Kaz&Rich
Paper Bride
Paper Bride

https://www.facebook.com/kazlumb

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire-Joannah-Rhymes2b Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:39 pm

Haha aww thankyou Kaz...and welcome!
I just couldnt stomach the new fetti - the colours were too bright and like you say..posts keep disapearing or not being able to post! Pants!!!! Thanks for joining hun - could be abit slow on here to start with...but will keep spreading the word Wink
Claire-Joannah-Rhymes2b
Claire-Joannah-Rhymes2b
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  maddiecat Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:11 pm

I'm Heather and am a Smug Married. Been married to Andy for nearly 4 years = our anniversary is 27th May - and wow does time fly. I had the most wonderful wedding day, my colour scheme was cadbury purple and silver with a little bit of pale pink. It rained most of the morning but as we came out from our civil ceremony the sun was out and it was warm and lovely the rest of the day. I still love looking at my piccies - they always make me smile. I even did all my own balloon decorations in my PJs and towelling robe - I don't know what the guests from the previous day thought when I kept coming through to measure balloons against the height of the room whilst they were eating breaky - it was soooo funny Laughing

So you've probably guessed by now that I am a trained balloon decorator and I make favours and other bits too - so if anyone wants any advice when they are considering any of the above - just yell and I'll try to help.

I've done this for several years, so also got to know bits about other services, so if there are any Cheshire or Staffordshire brides needing ideas, I can try to help you too!

I'm 41 so probably the granny of the forum, no kids Crying or Very sad but have three cats- Felix is my piccie at the mo, also got Maddie and Willow. If I ever get a picture with all three of them on it, I'll post it up!!

HTH Maddiecat cat
maddiecat
maddiecat
Paper Bride
Paper Bride

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs B 22/08/09 Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:37 pm

Hi all!! Same name as fetti Very Happy Thank you for getting this up and running missfunkyass! no more headaches lol Laughing
Mrs B 22/08/09
Mrs B 22/08/09
Paper Bride
Paper Bride

Back to top Go down

Post  Bridewannabe Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:45 pm

Hi I'm Amy aka Bridewannabe, got the message on Facebook. Absolutly gutted the Fetti forums have changed for the worst but this site sounds really promising Very Happy
Bridewannabe
Bridewannabe
Paper Bride
Paper Bride

Back to top Go down

Post  lorraine Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:47 pm

Hello all,

I'm Lorraine from fetti. haven't been able to get on there much as everything takes so long to do on there! This is much nicer...feel free to add me on Facebook, I'm Lorraine Currie.

I'm a boudoir and wedding photographer and theres nothing better than going to weddings all the time lol especially as I miss planning my own so much Very Happy Feel free to have a nose www.ldeakinsphotography.co.uk
lorraine
lorraine
Paper Bride
Paper Bride

http://www.ldeakinsphotography.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire-Joannah-Rhymes2b Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:17 am

Welcome girls - And many thanks for joining. I was of the same opinion of you about fetti really - iam gutted, i loved going on there an catching up with the girls and having a rant or gossip etc...but i just hate the new lay out andcolours and dont think it was something i could get used too Sad
So hopefully this will be the next best thing! Spread the word! Lovely pic Lorriane! xx
Claire-Joannah-Rhymes2b
Claire-Joannah-Rhymes2b
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next