wonderful weddings!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

need your help wonderful wedding ladies

3 posters

Go down

need your help wonderful wedding ladies Empty need your help wonderful wedding ladies

Post  nikkiduck 17/07/10 Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:39 am

i am not sure how to go about it, but i want to make scrapbooks for my bms. we have been friends for 11 years and i was thinking as their present i would make a scrap book all about our friendships? good idea?
right so i have found some lovely handmade scrapbooks on ebay and i have loads of pics to stick in it, but i just dont know how to go about it,
shall i just write about the good times, then stick some pics in and write about the memory of the picture??
help me girlies i want them to be so special as they are the best friends a girl could ask forxxx
nikkiduck 17/07/10
nikkiduck 17/07/10
Paper Bride
Paper Bride

Back to top Go down

need your help wonderful wedding ladies Empty Re: need your help wonderful wedding ladies

Post  Sarah sajo Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:50 am

Those albums I am making you upload the pics onto the website and there is an option to have text in the books too if you wanted to do it that way? Here is the site I get them from

http://www.photobox.co.uk/shop/photo-books
x
Sarah sajo
Sarah sajo
Old Married
Old Married

Back to top Go down

need your help wonderful wedding ladies Empty Re: need your help wonderful wedding ladies

Post  nikkiduck 17/07/10 Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:53 am

thanks hun ill have a look at those xx
nikkiduck 17/07/10
nikkiduck 17/07/10
Paper Bride
Paper Bride

Back to top Go down

Post  zepsgal (admin) Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:57 am

I think that is a really lovely idea!

I did something like this for Wull for our anniversary a few years back. I wrote wee captions, something that reminded us of the photo or of that time.

And I let pages blank at the end of the book, and a wee note on the page saying 'To be filled with the rest of our memories' or something to that effect, just so it was something we could carry on and add to

x
zepsgal (admin)
zepsgal (admin)
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down