wonderful weddings!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

anyone doing wedding things today on this crap day!!

+2
zepsgal (admin)
married29
6 posters

Go down

anyone doing wedding things today on this crap day!! Empty anyone doing wedding things today on this crap day!!

Post  married29 Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:17 am

well im in wales and the weather is awfull so i might crack on with wedding stuff any of you doin anything??x

married29
Old Married
Old Married

Back to top Go down

anyone doing wedding things today on this crap day!! Empty Re: anyone doing wedding things today on this crap day!!

Post  zepsgal (admin) Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:45 am

Im trying to find kilt places for h2b, but he is being bloody annoying so I might not book anything for him!

Im having a look for a cake too, seen some beautiful ones in waitrose...... will get back to you on this one once I check the website lol
x
zepsgal (admin)
zepsgal (admin)
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

anyone doing wedding things today on this crap day!! Empty Re: anyone doing wedding things today on this crap day!!

Post  Jazzie Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:04 am

I might try and get my final guest list off my h2b ready for the weekend, I'm trying to book train tickets to go back to my parents for the weekend to sort the invites out, and i'm waiting for the news that my neice has been born.

Jazzie
Paper Bride
Paper Bride

Back to top Go down

Post  zepsgal (admin) Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:26 am

Oooh Jazzie thats exciting, a new niece!!
zepsgal (admin)
zepsgal (admin)
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  married29 Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:31 am

how exciting i love too hear about births of babys wish i was rich id have more lolx

married29
Old Married
Old Married

Back to top Go down

Post  Pink10/7/2010 Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:38 am

Im in bed full of a cough and cold xx

Waitrose's cakes are lovely hun x
Pink10/7/2010
Pink10/7/2010
Paper Bride
Paper Bride

Back to top Go down

Post  married29 Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:43 am

awwww sorry too hear ur ill pink nice too see you on here hope u get better swn xx

married29
Old Married
Old Married

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarah sajo Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:46 am

Aww congrats on your niece, I love my little neice Lily I could just take her home with me everytime I go to visit, she is going to look so cute in Sorrento in a little cute dress. Weddingy things- I have mailed the girl I know who does cakes for the party when I get back here, she is going to buy the stand that the cake is on so she can hire it out in the future, I have confirmed with her that I want chocolate on one tier, lemon drizzle on the second and tirimasu on the third. I have been sent over a plan from the wedding planner in italy to sort table plan out, may need some help with that! x
Sarah sajo
Sarah sajo
Old Married
Old Married

Back to top Go down

Post  married29 Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:49 am

cant wait too see ur pictures make sure u put them up after xx

married29
Old Married
Old Married

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarah sajo Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:52 am

Haha I will be looking for computers in Italy to put them on straight away, what will I do without you all for over 2 weeks!! x
Sarah sajo
Sarah sajo
Old Married
Old Married

Back to top Go down

Post  married29 Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:54 am

you might have withdrawl symptoms ohhh what will you do x

married29
Old Married
Old Married

Back to top Go down

Post  alison27_11 Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:01 am

I want to do something weddingy today...........

Instead I'm sat at work thinking about my lunch!

All your weddings are soon in comparisson to mine, I'm trying to drag mine out so I have stuff to do each week.

My brother got married in Lake Garda last year and it was A.M.A.ZING!
alison27_11
alison27_11
Tin Bride
Tin Bride

Back to top Go down

Post  married29 Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:02 am

awww lush 9 weeks on saturday for me x

married29
Old Married
Old Married

Back to top Go down

Post  alison27_11 Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:09 am

9 weeks........ I've got 35! Its only 39 weeks til Christmas.

right, I'm now going to get excited about your wedding! Tell me all the nice things about you wedding, hen do, honeymoon, etc Very Happy
alison27_11
alison27_11
Tin Bride
Tin Bride

Back to top Go down

Post  married29 Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:12 am

haha hen night no1 is cardiff 17th april havin t shirts printed and dressing up in evening 15th may in town and 22nd a meal for all the ladies and a few drinks no honeymoon no one too have kids 14th april me and my 5 bms and 2 flowergirls have our first fittings we get married 29th may in an amazing local church then glyn clydach hotel my cake has 4 tiers 1 cho 1 fruit and 2 victoria sponge mmmm anything else lolx

married29
Old Married
Old Married

Back to top Go down

Post  alison27_11 Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:17 am

3 hen nights?!?!?!?! what are you dressing up as?

You've got your first fitting the day before my son reaches the grand old age of 7! How old are you kids?

Oh a church wedding..... i wasn't allowed (but then i wasn't fussed either way!) Can you box up the chocolate part of the cake and send some my way please..... (ist been 24 days since i last had chocolate, cake, crisps, chips or coke) Very Happy

Are you geting nervous yet?
alison27_11
alison27_11
Tin Bride
Tin Bride

Back to top Go down

Post  married29 Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:21 am

old grannys lol grey wigs glasses peated skirts lol they are 4 2 and 8 months 2yr old is 3 may and 4yr is 5 in september close gap yea he wanted too go away i didnt so cant wait now and yea il send some lol not eating crap food is horrid init xx

married29
Old Married
Old Married

Back to top Go down

Post  married29 Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:21 am

yea very x

married29
Old Married
Old Married

Back to top Go down

Post  alison27_11 Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:28 am

blimey 3 kids under the age of 5! You must be a superwoman?!?!

I presume you have been scouring the local charity shop for lovely items such as wigs? The last hen do i went on we dressed the bride up as a gypsy (all funded by a charity shop in Basingstoke!) She refused to wear the granny shoes we had got though! LOL

If you could send the whole chocolate cake that would be great! H2B has got me a box of 12 cadbury cream eggs for easter sunday, as thats my first day back on chocolate. I'm going to eat the whole lot in one sitting.

Have you got any pictures of your dress?
alison27_11
alison27_11
Tin Bride
Tin Bride

Back to top Go down

Post  married29 Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:52 am

no cant miss funkass is a guest at my wedding and shes not seeing my dress lol x

married29
Old Married
Old Married

Back to top Go down

Post  alison27_11 Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:02 am

That's hardly fair on the rest of us!!!!!

Can anyone else show me their dress please.............................
alison27_11
alison27_11
Tin Bride
Tin Bride

Back to top Go down

Post  married29 Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:05 am

haha 9 weeks u can see lol x

married29
Old Married
Old Married

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down