wonderful weddings!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sensitive- time of the month!

4 posters

Go down

Sensitive- time of the month! Empty Sensitive- time of the month!

Post  Sarah sajo Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:07 am

A few year ago my periods were really irregular but sorted them selves out a little and I was over the moon just before christmas because for once in my life they were like clock work, I am not on the pill but every 4 weeks I was coming on, same day even same time of day and I had it all worked out that I would be on at the start of my trip to Italy but would not be on for the wedding day. Last month I was a couple of days late which was weird since I had been so spot on for months and this month I am over a week late, even worried all weekend incase there was a chance I could be pregnant anyway its happened today but I have worked out if I am regular from now on I will be on for the wedding day! Does anyone else have this problem and worry they could be on their period for the wedding day, I would be my worst nightmare! I dont know whether to go on the pill next month so at least I have control over it but the pill really does not agree with me, I have been on microginon (sp?) and Cilest. A few people have mentioned some pills you can take to stop you coming on for that month but alot of people have said they are awful and you still have all the other symptoms of being on anyway!! Any suggestions? I know these next few month my periods are probably going to be weird anyway with stress from the wedding, its amazing how a bit of worry or stress can totaly affect your body isnt it? x
Sarah sajo
Sarah sajo
Old Married
Old Married

Back to top Go down

Sensitive- time of the month! Empty Re: Sensitive- time of the month!

Post  Charlie(10/07/10) Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:11 am

Don't know what to suggest if the pill doesn't agree with you hun. I have been on Mycrogynon for 8 years, with a years break due to having a baby, and I've never had any problems with it. Could you take the pill for just the month of the Wedding, just to make sure aunt flo doesn't turn up for the celebrations uninvited? x
Charlie(10/07/10)
Charlie(10/07/10)
Old Married
Old Married

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarah sajo Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:12 am

Charlie(10/07/10) wrote:Don't know what to suggest if the pill doesn't agree with you hun. I have been on Mycrogynon for 8 years, with a years break due to having a baby, and I've never had any problems with it. Could you take the pill for just the month of the Wedding, just to make sure aunt flo doesn't turn up for the celebrations uninvited? x

yeah thats what I was thinking of doing I was just worried it would make me put on weight or something just before the wedding and my wedding dress would not fit haha think I am being a bit over dramatic, I will just have to not eat haha x
Sarah sajo
Sarah sajo
Old Married
Old Married

Back to top Go down

Post  Charlie(10/07/10) Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:16 am

I don't think it would make a difference over the space of a month. I don't think the pill makes you put on weight, although it does increase your appetite, so as long as you watch that you're not eating much more than usual, it shouldn't be a problem. There's not really another choice, it's the only option I can think of to ensure you're not on that particular day. I am going to be working my pills around my day, that's for sure! Definately want to consumate our Marriage, if not that same night, then atleast the morning after lol! Embarassed
Charlie(10/07/10)
Charlie(10/07/10)
Old Married
Old Married

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarah sajo Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:18 am

Charlie(10/07/10) wrote:I don't think it would make a difference over the space of a month. I don't think the pill makes you put on weight, although it does increase your appetite, so as long as you watch that you're not eating much more than usual, it shouldn't be a problem. There's not really another choice, it's the only option I can think of to ensure you're not on that particular day. I am going to be working my pills around my day, that's for sure! Definately want to consumate our Marriage, if not that same night, then atleast the morning after lol! Embarassed

Haha exactly since I promised Rik our something blue would be the wedding night haha, aswell though I just hate being on and would hate feeling like that on the wedding day, I think the pill is going to have to be the way to go x
Sarah sajo
Sarah sajo
Old Married
Old Married

Back to top Go down

Post  FutureMrsP Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:20 am

I'm using the hope and pray method... can't take the pill, and have irregular periods so its all I can do.

FutureMrsP
Tin Bride
Tin Bride

Back to top Go down

Post  Charlie(10/07/10) Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:30 am

The thing is, when I'm on, I tend to get horrendous cramps, and I try not to be a wuss, but they really do double me over sometimes, like a stabbing pain. And then there's the bloatedness, I really don't want to feel like a bloated whale on my Wedding Day. And then another concern, probably a bit TMI, but I don't like the idea of wearing an ivory dress when I'm on iykwim, I always tend to wear dark colours at that time of the month, just incase. I hate periods! Evil or Very Mad
Charlie(10/07/10)
Charlie(10/07/10)
Old Married
Old Married

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarah sajo Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:34 am

Charlie(10/07/10) wrote:The thing is, when I'm on, I tend to get horrendous cramps, and I try not to be a wuss, but they really do double me over sometimes, like a stabbing pain. And then there's the bloatedness, I really don't want to feel like a bloated whale on my Wedding Day. And then another concern, probably a bit TMI, but I don't like the idea of wearing an ivory dress when I'm on iykwim, I always tend to wear dark colours at that time of the month, just incase. I hate periods! Evil or Very Mad

yeah I know what you mean,I feel fat and spotty and just generally not brilliant the first couple of days and I would hate to feel like that on my wedding day, the joys of being a woman! x
Sarah sajo
Sarah sajo
Old Married
Old Married

Back to top Go down

Post  married29 Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:34 am

im getting steralized next month which means no pill so cant controll it god i hope it dont happen nothing worse x

married29
Old Married
Old Married

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down