wonderful weddings!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where is the best holiday you have ever been on?

+4
GILLY
FutureMrsP
pie
Sarah sajo
8 posters

Go down

Where is the best holiday you have ever been on? Empty Where is the best holiday you have ever been on?

Post  Sarah sajo Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:06 am

Whats your must have suggestions for everyone else? x
Sarah sajo
Sarah sajo
Old Married
Old Married

Back to top Go down

Where is the best holiday you have ever been on? Empty Re: Where is the best holiday you have ever been on?

Post  pie Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:13 am

Best holiday was Dublin - Seattle - puget sound - seattle - atlanta then home. I was traveling to puget sound for my friends wedding here http://jennefarm.homestead.com/ and we all stayed in the house and had a ball. People travelled from Japan, europe and states across the US and we were all in holiday mode. I think that is the best holiday ever apart from all the summers as a kid at the caravan - easy pleased.
pie
pie
Paper Bride
Paper Bride

Back to top Go down

Where is the best holiday you have ever been on? Empty Re: Where is the best holiday you have ever been on?

Post  Sarah sajo Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:34 am

ooo yeah caravan holidays as a kid were brilliant. I love going to Ontario in Canada, I have family who live there so I have been a couple of times to see them and Sorrento of course that was a very good holiday and I am sure the one this year will be even better! x
Sarah sajo
Sarah sajo
Old Married
Old Married

Back to top Go down

Post  pie Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:37 am

Sarah sajo wrote:ooo yeah caravan holidays as a kid were brilliant. I love going to Ontario in Canada, I have family who live there so I have been a couple of times to see them and Sorrento of course that was a very good holiday and I am sure the one this year will be even better! x

As long as I got a chippy as a child I was happy as larry.
pie
pie
Paper Bride
Paper Bride

Back to top Go down

Post  FutureMrsP Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:07 pm

I have three- in chronological order...

1) A month in the Dominican Republic doing charity work (building houses)
2) Two weeks in USA- Vegas, Zion, Grand Canyon, Native Reservation, Lake Mead, Vegas doing stuff such as hiking through the desert, rafting down the Colorado River and skydiving over Vegas/Grand Canyon. Definitely recommend!
3) The week in Moreombe in a caravan with H2B coz we got to spend the whole time together.

FutureMrsP
Tin Bride
Tin Bride

Back to top Go down

Post  GILLY Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:01 am

The best holiday I have had was the first time me and H2B went away together. We went to Prague and stayed in this wonderful little boutique hotel. Prague is such a beautiful place and it was such a fantastic, romantic holiday.

GILLY
Paper Bride
Paper Bride

Back to top Go down

Post  UnconventionalBride Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:44 am

Wengen in Switzerland is the most beautiful place I've ever been to. I've been twice for hiking holidays with my mum and want to go there for our honeymoon to show FH how magical it is. I bet it's even more magical in the winter, but neither of us can ski and we've both got dodgy knees AND we can't afford it so I'll probably never get to see it!
UnconventionalBride
UnconventionalBride
Paper Bride
Paper Bride

Back to top Go down

Post  married29 Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:11 am

best holiday was miami beach then houston was amazing it was christmas time love too go again Very Happy and second that was gran caneria club 18 to 30 was such a giggle them days are long gone thou x

married29
Old Married
Old Married

Back to top Go down

Post  xMrsM2bx Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:48 am

We went to the Moon Palace in Cancun, Mexico a few years ago and it was totally fab! Don't normally like re-visiting the same place but I would defo go back there! x
xMrsM2bx
xMrsM2bx
Paper Bride
Paper Bride

Back to top Go down

Post  Sinky 11/11/11 Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:53 am

I went to Tunisia last Feb and loved it. The highlights were the fantastic Iberostar Phenicia hotel, the facilities and staff were great, and our 2 day trip down to the Sahara where we got to see 70% of the country. We saw lots of star wars stuff (H2B a big fan) and the amazing way that the people live. We saw so much that for the rest of the time we were happy to relax in hotel. Hammamet as a town doesn't have much and it is very different from going on a European holiday but I loved it and would go back.

To top it off, it is where we got engaged Very Happy
Sinky 11/11/11
Sinky 11/11/11
Paper Bride
Paper Bride

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down