wonderful weddings!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

There's a new Wedding Dress Shop in Romford, Essex

3 posters

Go down

There's a new Wedding Dress Shop in Romford, Essex Empty There's a new Wedding Dress Shop in Romford, Essex

Post  strat2215 Tue May 04, 2010 9:37 am

Hello Brides

I just wanted to let everyone know of a new Bridal Shop in Gidea Park Romford. I bought my Dress from there (Wedding is 11th December this year) and it is by far THE BEST shop i visited. The staff are lovely, the changing rooms are really posh and completely private, they gave us champagne, and made me feel so special and important. They have only been open about 6 months are really putting the work in to make every bride feel amazing so i thought they deserved a mention. Have a look at the website www.awhiteweddingshop.co.uk

strat2215
Paper Bride
Paper Bride

Back to top Go down

There's a new Wedding Dress Shop in Romford, Essex Empty Re: There's a new Wedding Dress Shop in Romford, Essex

Post  alison27_11 Tue May 04, 2010 9:58 am

Oh, a bit too late for me, but i think you're the first Essex bride I've come across!!!!

I'm getting married in November also, in Essex! But we live in Kent! Where are you getting married? Very Happy
alison27_11
alison27_11
Tin Bride
Tin Bride

Back to top Go down

There's a new Wedding Dress Shop in Romford, Essex Empty Re: There's a new Wedding Dress Shop in Romford, Essex

Post  strat2215 Tue May 04, 2010 10:03 am

At Layer Marney in Colchester, we just booked carol singers!

Where are you getting married? x

strat2215
Paper Bride
Paper Bride

Back to top Go down

Post  alison27_11 Tue May 04, 2010 10:19 am

We're getting married at Three Rivers just outside Chelmsford. We only looked at this one, and booked it there and then!

Oh, carol singers, we're having a cd playing! Are you having a christmas themed wedding then?
alison27_11
alison27_11
Tin Bride
Tin Bride

Back to top Go down

Post  kr15 Wed May 05, 2010 9:55 am

Hi Strat, I had a friend who went there!

Your not Laura are you? Lol. Surname begins with M and ends in R? This could be very spooky!!
kr15
kr15
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down