wonderful weddings!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Calling all civil ceremony brides/ B2B's??!!!

3 posters

Go down

Calling all civil ceremony brides/ B2B's??!!! Empty Calling all civil ceremony brides/ B2B's??!!!

Post  Irish_Bride_2_b Sat Aug 21, 2010 1:56 am

Hey ladies,

H2B and I gave notice on monday (whoop woop with a bit of Very Happy and a side order of affraid !!) and the registrar gave us a 'marriage pack' which contained bits we needed to know and forms etc. All very handy, but as i was reading through it at home, i saw on the back it says (quote) 'order of ceremony (not service please)?

I wondered what all you civil ceremony B2B's (and recently married civil ceremony brides?!) are having? Are you having 'Order of service' or 'order of ceremony' for your guests?? I have already made the cards and I have used 'order of service' on the front, not order of ceremony? Do you think this will matter?

If it will, does anyone know where i can get silver colour peel off stickers saying order of ceremony??

Thanks girls!

xx
Irish_Bride_2_b
Irish_Bride_2_b
Tin Bride
Tin Bride

Back to top Go down

Calling all civil ceremony brides/ B2B's??!!! Empty Re: Calling all civil ceremony brides/ B2B's??!!!

Post  MrsM2B (SmileyBride) Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:30 pm

nope, didn't know that - I'd have used "Order of Service" (if I'd been super organised and had sorted them) maybe it's a religious thing?
I'd call them, explain you've already had them printed and see what they say...

MrsM2B (SmileyBride)
Tin Bride
Tin Bride

Back to top Go down

Calling all civil ceremony brides/ B2B's??!!! Empty Re: Calling all civil ceremony brides/ B2B's??!!!

Post  KellyC2B Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:39 am

Generally speaking it is Order of Service for a church and Order of Ceremony or Order of the Day for a civil ceremony.

Not sure if this is just historical or whether there are set reasons behind it? I'd give them a call and ask x
KellyC2B
KellyC2B
Tin Bride
Tin Bride

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down